Dubai Properties

Topic locked
Dubai Properties Oct 27, 2006
Anyone notice how prices for villas (ranches, springs, medows etc) are just outrageous?

I remember back in 2000-2001, prices were much more reasonable, i recall going to emaar sales center and finding a 5 bedroom villa at the ranches, at saheel (i believe), going for 1.7mil......now they hit 6mil easy.....

hosrom_951
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 27, 2006
Did you purchse then??
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 28, 2006
No, those days i did not have the sufficient finances for a house, now i do and prices are just rising by the day.
hosrom_951
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 28, 2006
never mind :D
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 28, 2006
At this time it is very difficult to predict what will happen with the house prices, if it was me, and I had a long term plan, minimum 5 years, I would purchase.
I would also go for stand alone villa so that you are outside of the ever rising service charges from the developer / operator.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 28, 2006
sage & onion wrote:.
I would also go for stand alone villa so that you are outside of the ever rising service charges from the developer / operator.

but don't the villa complexes available for foreigners have similar rising "service" charges from their developer/operator?
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

correct Nov 11, 2006
you could expect a slight correction due to the oversupply.. but won't ever go back to the original price.. like we all wish we'd bought then
therjv
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 11, 2006
I was chatting with someone who informed me the two beds in springs came on the market at 400k AED (not sure if that is bull or not, perhaps someone can confirm).

Thats nut's - 4 years rental and its paid for outright :)

Good on those who got in there.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai