Accomodation In Dubai (I've Had Enough!)

Topic locked
Accomodation in Dubai (I've had enough!) Aug 30, 2005
Thats it..I'm really starting to lose it!
Is it truly impossible to find decent housing for 60,000DHS/annum? I've been scouring the net for the past 3 months, my friend (roommate-to-be) has been searching in Dubai for even longer than that, with no luck!
I am in desperate need of a decent unfurnished 2bedroom apartment. I found something that fits the bill perfectly (The Gardens) but obviously I can't be so lucky, because there are 100s of people on the waiting list. Here in Lebanon, when you see a waiting list you pay a few extra $$s and you get on top :D not so in Dubai...
Does anyone now of any 2bedroom "Gardens-like" properties that I can rent out for about 60,000/year? ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks...

sleepless.in.dubai
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2005
Hey,

To be honest it really helps to be here to find apartments, as you can drive around and look out for the TO LET signs and contact landlords direct without going through the agents.

Plus the ways you can queue jump are if you already know someone living in a building that can recommend you.

This is what happened to a friend of mine, a 1 bed apartment came up in a building and there were several people interested, but they chose my friend because he had mates in the building who could vouch that he'd be a good tenant. So they gave him first refusal.

Also if you can meet the landlords/agents and be wel turned out etc. They like to vet potential tenants here.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 01, 2005
You should be able to get a 2BR villa in the Springs for 60,000, but you will have to negotiate...
KC
Dubai Forums Member

NO PROBLEM WITH ACCOMODATION IN DUBAI May 27, 2006
FOR ALL THE ACCOMODATION NEEDS CONTACT
villa_dubai@yahoo.com for a better service and attractive rates
tupac
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai