Accommodation In Dubai

Topic locked
Apr 13, 2006
There are only 33 countries where you get rubber stamped in, the rest aren't as lucky they need to be sponsored. Hotels like to rape you when they do this, it is a good money making opportunity for them.

Hotels and tourist companies do this, if you go through a tour company they may charge a little bit more but at least your selection on hotel becomes infinite so your net costs may be lower.

Good luck

fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Apr 13, 2006
the thing is that in the CR travel agencies dont offer a lot of trips to Dubai, I found only two, one to Nihal hotel which looks kinda weird and then Burj Al Arab:) Will keep searching...

fayz wrote:There are only 33 countries where you get rubber stamped in, the rest aren't as lucky they need to be sponsored. Hotels like to rape you when they do this, it is a good money making opportunity for them.

Hotels and tourist companies do this, if you go through a tour company they may charge a little bit more but at least your selection on hotel becomes infinite so your net costs may be lower.

Good luck
1Annie1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2006
What Fayz said. But good luck with ur search though. Ever thought of using an independant PR service to handle ur visas?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2006
i dont think there's any service like that here. I might apply personally but we dont have an UAE embassy here so it'd be kind of hassle as well+i have to provide them with a confirmation of my hotel booking which i dont have yet...i guess i will just have to book a room in some hotel as it'd be easier...but will have less money for partiyng.....:/

XRW-147 wrote:What Fayz said. But good luck with ur search though. Ever thought of using an independant PR service to handle ur visas?
1Annie1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 27, 2006
1Annie1 wrote:I plan on going there the second week in August for about a week or two, it depends on the accommodation I'll find.

niiice, i'm going there at the same time, August 5th for 2 weeks.
my god it's gonna be hot but it's better than here anyway HAHAHAHA

sorry i went off topic, i really wish you good luck finding a place.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai