Accomadation In Dubai

Topic locked
accomadation in dubai Jan 23, 2006
Planning to move to dubai end feb.Working as a stock broker at the WTC Shiekh Z rd.Pls advise on accomadation for myself for 6 months.

Shafi[list][/list]

Shafi Wahid
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 23, 2006
What do you want and what would be your budget more precisely? I think that since you are talking 6 months you will have to share unless you go for a serviced apartment which is not at all cost effective. If you want a room the best bet is to look at the notice boards in Union Coop (or other supermarkets). Otherwise look at the classifieds online as mentioned before. :)
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: accomadation in dubai Jan 23, 2006
Shafi Wahid wrote:Planning to move to dubai end feb.Working as a stock broker at the WTC Shiekh Z rd.Pls advise on accomadation for myself for 6 months.

Shafi

HAHAHAHA a small world I work at the DFM, but not as a broker.

As Gab mentioned budget is something to consider. A lot of people that work at the exchange live temporarily in either the WTC apartments (~10k/month for a 2bed 18months ago when i was looking) or Golden Sands (1500-2000/week for a serviced studio) but there are cheaper options. I stayed at golden sands for a couple months until I found my place.
    fayz
    Dubai Forums Knight
    Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jan 23, 2006
    Thanks guys I do not mind sharing a apartmant initially i would like to know what other cheaper options are available other than for the 2000 AED servised apartments.
    Thanks once again
    Shafi Wahid
    Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai