Need T-shirts Embroidered With Company Logo

Topic locked
need t-shirts embroidered with company logo Feb 18, 2006
Hi, I need to find a company that will embroider (as in stitching, not printing) my company's logo on t-shirts and other items. Prefer Dubai based company. Anyone have any recommendations?

Racey
Dubai Forum Guest

Yes we can supply you !!! Mar 18, 2006
Hello !
We are Dubai based Embroidery logo and T-shirt manu facturing company.Pls provide us your qnt,size,fabric details and your logo artwork.Then we can quote you price and delivery time.
Thanks
Mood
zzfashion
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 19, 2006
Please PM me with the location of your shop in Dubai as I would like to describe what I need in person.

Thanks,
Racey
Racey
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 21, 2006
Racey wrote:Please PM me with the location of your shop in Dubai as I would like to describe what I need in person.

Thanks,
Racey

hi i mite know someone who does what your looking for send me ur contact number so i can ring u up and let u know where they are located
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 21, 2006
Sorry, I won't leave my phone number on a public message board. If you want to contact me privately you can PM me.
Racey
Dubai Forum Guest

TShirts required May 28, 2008
Hi,

We would be able to offer you diff. types of TS in round neck and Polo Collar in diff. colors, sizes, with embroidery or printing.

Give us a call on 050-3821695 and we can take down your requirement to be able to offer better quote.

Best Regards

Sanjay Makhija
sanjaysm
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: need t-shirts embroidered with company logo Oct 21, 2009
Racey wrote:Hi, I need to find a company that will embroider (as in stitching, not printing) my company's logo on t-shirts and other items. Prefer Dubai based company. Anyone have any recommendations?

corporate America is here to stay and your embroidered company shirts will generate lots of exposure every time your employees..
neljeffz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: need t-shirts embroidered with company logo Oct 21, 2009
[quote="neljeffz"][quote="Racey"]Hi, I need to find a company that will embroider (as in stitching, not printing) my company's logo on t-shirts and other items. Prefer Dubai based company. Anyone have any recommendations?[/quote]

corporate America is here to stay and your embroidered company shirts will generate lots of exposure every time your employees..[/quote]

Hi Racey,

We would be easily able to meet your requirements. Kindly call us on 050-3821695 so we can get your requirements.

Thanks & Brgds

Sanjay
IS International FZE
sanjaysm
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Dec 27, 2014
Hii My brother is doing this work in Saudia Arabia... Can you contact me 0561267639 if your are interested ... you can tell what type of logo you want and which fabric
Khurram
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Need T-shirts Embroidered With Company Logo Feb 12, 2016
Racey ,
hello my company can do what you are looking for all sorts of embroidery, logos what ever you want please contact us on 06 7404774 or on 056 8188950
Racey ,

Racey ,
Baitalward2016
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Will Buy in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Will Buy in Dubai