How And What Kind Of Business Can I Do?

Topic locked
How and What kind of business can I do? Oct 06, 2003
I am thinking of setting up a business in or with the UAE with the money that i've got (about UAE Dirhams 400,000).
Can anyone advise?

Rizwan Riazuddin
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 17, 2004
hi,
mail me at b_executive@yahoo.com
b_executive

hey.... Apr 18, 2004
try to buy lands in Ajman...or invest your money on buying flats ( apartment ) in dubai and rent it in good price

good luck....
BUSINESS-MAN
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: hey.... May 09, 2004
BUSINESS-MAN wrote:try to buy lands in Ajman...

good luck....

Does Ajman also allow foreigners to buy property? I thought it was allowed only in the emirate of Dubai.
sabiqoon
Dubai Forums Member

Investing Dec 26, 2004
Hi, I am from the USA. I would be interested to see where the best investment opportunities are in Dubai
mushah
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How and What kind of business can I do? Dec 27, 2004
Rizwan Riazuddin wrote:I am thinking of setting up a business in or with the UAE with the money that i've got (about UAE Dirhams 400,000).
Can anyone advise?

hi,

i like to bring a non alcoholic drink in the market of Dubai. what can i do to bring it to Dubai?

Re: How and What kind of business can I do? Feb 15, 2006
Rizwan Riazuddin wrote:I am thinking of setting up a business in or with the UAE with the money that i've got (about UAE Dirhams 400,000).
Can anyone advise?

well, ever thought of an internet-based type of business where your market is not only Dubai but the world as well? if you're interested let me know ok?
eagle_one
Dubai Expat Wannabe

HALAL-certified Products Feb 15, 2006
have you thought about the market for HALA-certified products. last year its about $150Billion. ain't it cool to have a piece of that pie, huh? i have a line of HALAL-certified food supplements including aphrodisiacs. Looking for somebody who has contacts in Dubai for the distribution.
eagle_one
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: How and What kind of business can I do? Feb 16, 2006
Can anyone advise?

may be we can do partnership..contact me at cminka@cashette.com for more information.
cminka
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk