Pre-marital Sex

Topic locked
pre-marital sex Mar 26, 2006
I know its pretty lame. but is this true at all? a friend of mine told me that it is illegal in dubai to have pre-marital sex! but i don't want to get married yet. Does this mean Im gonna be a "virgin" while in Dubai???!!!! :shock:

p.s. coming to Dubai this April

vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member

Re: pre-marital fun Mar 26, 2006
vanillashake wrote:. Does this mean Im gonna be a "virgin" while in Dubai???!!!! :shock:

Lol quote of the day...if u did burst the bubble then try to keep intact while in Dubai....I mean they wont do any virginity check in Dubai but if somebody asks if u r living with ur bf....deny it......practically nobody gives big deal now cos many unmarried couples love together.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

vanillashake wrote:Does this mean Im gonna be a "virgin" while in Dubai???!!!! :shock:

Are you ugly??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

fayz wrote:
vanillashake wrote:Does this mean Im gonna be a "virgin" while in Dubai???!!!! :shock:

Are you ugly??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

come on fayz that was harsh.....
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2006
all in good fun, but i'll consider my wrists slapped :)
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Mar 26, 2006
btw vanilla shake ......where is Mahubay??? Do they make good vanilla shake there? Oh la la I love vanilla .....shake 8)
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

vanillashake wrote:I know its pretty lame. but is this true at all? a friend of mine told me that it is illegal in dubai to have pre-marital fun! but i don't want to get married yet. Does this mean Im gonna be a "virgin" while in Dubai???!!!! :shock:

up to you...practically, if you arent on drugs...nobody gives a damn as to what you do with yourself..
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2006
vanillashake, what a silly question. Do you expect the government to keep a camera in your bedroom to see what you are up to?

If you get pregnant, you'd better leave the country or marry the guy, because then you'd be in legal trouble.

In any case, we don't really need to know about your sex life, and we don't really care. If you have a more important issue you need help with, like finding a job or place to live or something - then we are happy to give more advice. I'm hoping that you have more pressing issues than whether you can lose your virginity here or not. :roll:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 26, 2006
lol ... guys.. give the girl a break.
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 26, 2006
We'll leave the chat about choosing the right person and using contraceptives and protection against STDs to you then Intimacy. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 26, 2006
kanelli wrote:We'll leave the chat about choosing the right person and using contraceptives and protection against STDs to you then Intimacy. :lol:

Wahahahahaha ... Kaneli .. you are a trouble maker :D

but guys guys.. give her a break.. :P
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 26, 2006
I was just teasing :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

mabuhay is not a where... Mar 26, 2006
mabuhay is a greeting. its a what, not a where. shes filipina. mabuhay means, long live...loosly translated, until some guy who thought its a really cool word, raped it and somehow trained a lot of people to think that it meant..."hello".

and you are right...its pretty lame.
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2006
kanelli wrote:In any case, we don't really need to know about your fun life, and we don't really care. If you have a more important issue you need help with, like finding a job or place to live or something - then we are happy to give more advice. I'm hoping that you have more pressing issues than whether you can lose your virginity here or not. :roll:

oi K

speak for yourself, some of us may wanna know about her s£x life

:lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

picture... Mar 26, 2006
id wait for a picture before id say that arnie...hahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2006
true, she could be a right old dog init

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

hahahahhaahha Mar 26, 2006
arnie, could be worse than that...the phils have a lot of trannies (transvestites) that really think they are women...SCARY
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

hahahhahah Mar 26, 2006
whatever they call themselves man, i think you can only call them one thing...SCARY...unless ofcourse, that floats yoru boat...right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2006
EEEEWWWWWW!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

hahahahhahahah Mar 26, 2006
EXACTLY! :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2006
alriter guys stick to da topic! :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: pre-marital fun Mar 27, 2006
vanillashake wrote:I know its pretty lame. but is this true at all? a friend of mine told me that it is illegal in dubai to have pre-marital fun! but i don't want to get married yet. Does this mean Im gonna be a "virgin" while in Dubai???!!!! :shock:

Ignore some of the comments on this thread, Vanillashake, it's obviously a mental age thing!

No, pre-marital nookie is not illegal here...getting caught is! An unmarried British couple were recently caught 'In Flagrante Delecto' (I don't think I need to translate that!) in a car...unfortunately because her backside kept beeping the horn!!!! They were fined, put in prison for a couple of months and will be deported when they are let out.

Lots of couples living together here, however keep it low key and quiet and no-one will trouble you. The situation is different depending upon which Emirate you are in. Sharjah is much more intolerant and you may only live in a house with other women or with your immediate blood family.

As far as I am aware, pre marital intimate relationships do not exist in Ras Al Khaimah...well not with women anyway!

:lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Mar 27, 2006
kanelli wrote:vanillashake, what a silly question. Do you expect the government to keep a camera in your bedroom to see what you are up to?

If you get pregnant, you'd better leave the country or marry the guy, because then you'd be in legal trouble.

In any case, we don't really need to know about your fun life, and we don't really care. If you have a more important issue you need help with, like finding a job or place to live or something - then we are happy to give more advice. I'm hoping that you have more pressing issues than whether you can lose your virginity here or not. :roll:

does it not enter your mind that whats unimportant to you might be important for others??

Im sorry for not spelling it out. I wasnt thinking about gov't camera in my bedroom. My friend told me nosy neighbors could report me to authorities for having male visitor/s.. speaking from experience, in my own country and in other countries that I've vacationed, I am not some1 you just wont notice without speaking a word.
vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 27, 2006
I mean even without speaking a word
vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member

Re: hahahahhaahha Mar 27, 2006
Kitster wrote:arnie, could be worse than that...the phils have a lot of trannies (transvestites) that really think they are women...SCARY
hatever they call themselves man, i think you can only call them one thing...SCARY...unless ofcourse, that floats yoru boat...right?

You actually sound like some filipino broke your heart
vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member

a filipino? Mar 27, 2006
eh? a trany no, a filipino? hell yea...quite a few times, i think it due to the fact that I AM filipino. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: pre-marital fun Mar 27, 2006

Vanillashake, this is your original post. You did not say, "I heard that I can't have male friends over to my house in case nosy neighbours report me."

If sex is more important to you, stay in the country you are now - then you won't have any problems at all.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

FINALLY... Mar 27, 2006
finally...thanks for bringing that to the light kanelli...doesnt seem to register in their noggin tho..
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2006
If fun is more important to you, stay in the country you are now - then you won't have any problems at all.

kanelli, I think you have no business being in Dubai ROMANCE chat. have you ever dated at all???
vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 27, 2006
eh? a trany no, a filipino? hell yea...quite a few times, i think it due to the fact that I AM filipino.

must be an ugly one
vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance