LOOKING FOR (Users Who Are Looking For Place Post Here)

Topic locked
1 Bedroom Apartment May 28, 2008
Looking for 1 bedroom apartment in Sharja or ajman.

aarif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Studio / Master bedroom Jun 16, 2008
Looking for a studio flat or master bedroom, without furniture, close to DMC. Villas and European community are preferred.

Please contact on 050 55 945 89
Larissa20
Dubai Forums Talker

hi, - FORACCOMADATIONIN DUBAI AT BEST PLACE AVAIALBLE Jun 18, 2008

FULLY FURNISHED BED ROOMS WITH PRE EQUIPPED KICHEN AVAILABLE AT DUBAI MARINA
HAVING BEAUTIFULL SEA &MARINA VIEW AND GYM,SWIMMING POOLS ETC
DO CALLME IF ANY OF U R LOOKING FOR 050-437584. ANAND
porle
Dubai Forum Visitor

1 bedroom apartment Jul 20, 2008
hey all,

looking for one bedroom apartment. in dubai or sharjah [al nadha area only] budget is aed 60k...

thanks,
mahira
050-1891569
mahira
Dubai Forum User

HUSBAND AND I ARE LOOKING FOR APARTMENT OR VILLA Aug 12, 2008
HELLO ALL.. MY HUSBAND WHO IS AN AMERICAN PILOT HIRED BY MIDEX AND I AM A PARAMEDIC INTERVIEWING RIGHT NOW WITH HOSPITALS THERE ARE MOVING TO UAE NEXT MONTH. SHOULD WE RENT OR BUY ? WE WANT MARINA AREA BUT WOULD RATHER SAVE MONEY TO OWN A BOAT. SO WHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO RENT A NICE VILLA WITH ABOUT 2K SQ FT, 3BDR, NICE YARD, AND POOL ? WE CAN ACCEPT 4 BEDROOM CAN RENT OUR THE OTHER 2 TO OTHER PILOTS. HE WILL BE FLYING OUT OF AL AIN AND I WILL MOST LIKELY WORK IN DUBAI SO WE WILL BUY A CAR AS SOON AS WE CAN, UNTIL THEN WE WILL RENT. WE NEED A GOOD AGENT TO FIND US HOUSING OR PLEASE TELL US WHAT AREAS ARE STILL AFFORDABLE AND WILL BE MORE ' HOME ' ATMOSPHERE. WE ARE LEAVING A 2600 SQ FT 4 BEDROOM HOUSE ON 1 ACRE LOT.
Melanie
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 12, 2008
Hey Melanie.. I would take a bedroom in your villa and take care about you and your needs when your man is away flying :)
DXB_guy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

MY NEEDS Aug 12, 2008
that is awesome.. we will start out with a night of ironing, then wake up to a day full of paying my bills, typing out emails to all my friends, taking the dogs for a walk, cleaning out the pool, serving me a cocktail after 5pm ( its 5pm somewhere at noon) then fix me dinner, oh by that time, more bills are due so get out your check book baby. By the time he flies home, you will be broke and exhausted. Thanks for the offer :)
Melanie
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 12, 2008
I think I'll look for a different place to stay.. :?
DXB_guy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

lol Aug 12, 2008
kinda goes with the saying, watch what you wish for, you might just get it ? so DBX guy.. are you in the airline industry ?
Melanie
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 08, 2008
I HAVE A ROOM FOR SHARING IN JUMEIRAH AVAILABLE FOR OCTOBER ONWARDS (females)

Hey guys,

For all of you that are interested, I have a spacious room with bathroom and kitchen available in Jumeirah. The room is an out house to villa.. I would say quite nice and private with marble and wood finishings ready to do up. The problem is as im still in uni and looking to move out on my own, it's a little over my budget. So i'm looking for a roomate: female, studying/ working, someone fun and friendly..would'nt mind exchange students and could offer to show them around..Rent would be Dhs 3000 a month..I am planning to arrive in Dubai at the end of Sept so leme know as soon as possible. I'm currently on holiday in Kenya so gimme a ring on +254 712897541 or mail me on nehavarma@live.com .

I also have other rooms available in Barsha and Jumeirah for others who already have roommates or who are looking to move out (males and females) from rents that range between Dhs 2700-3500 for sharing and 5500-6800 for singles.

Cheers!
Nehavarma
Dubai Expat Wannabe

accommodation a room Sep 14, 2008
hey guys,

I am university student in wollongong uni. I am looking for a sharing room near knowledge village. it can be in Al Barsha, The Greens, or The Gardens etc... Contact 050 1569319

Thank u
melikozkan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 14, 2008
Hi All
am Looking for a Room in area near Deira, or Bur Dubai, budget is tight somehow, and preferable a place with all inclusive in the rent..

am an Egyptian, 24 yrs, Automotive Engineer, and working in a car dealer in Dubai..

my Cellular is 050-1453484 but sms me on it cos its with me rite now in Egypt, and I'm not able to receive any calls dunno why..
or you can email me on my email which is mrmorcos@hotmail.com .

Regards..
Mike MRK
Dubai Forum Guest

LOOKING FOR A FLAT (INTERNATIONAL CITY) Sep 19, 2008
Hey im a student looking for a studio or apartment in international city as soon as possible. I dont mind sharring. So please if anyone is interested or if you know anyone i can call or share please let me know. 0556447786

Thank You Tamara [/b]
tamsuleiman1
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 04, 2008
hi all,

I am working in Al Qusais 3, I need bed space in and around Deira area or near to Al Qusais is also appreciated. Kindly be inform if anybody knows, preferably I am looking to stay with Muslims from Tamilnadu,S.India.
alaqeely
Dubai Forum Visitor

Looking for accomodation urgently! Oct 04, 2008
Hi All,

I am a skilled professional from London here with my female friend. We both work in real estate in Dubai and just arrived from London a week ago.
We're ideally looking for 2 bedrooms (pref with en suites) open to most locations in Dubai.
We're both easy going, fun loving individuals and extremely career focussed.
We were looking for private apartments but the landlords are normally asking for 1 cheque payments of 170k-220k AED (sort of money we cannot cough up all at once).
We are ready to move in asap and are willing to pay 5000-7500 AED (dependent on room/location) per room per person a month.

Please contact me asap on: 0556854525.

Thank you,

Vishal
vishalshamji
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 05, 2008
Hi there,

i am going to move from shanghai to dubai withn the beginning of next year but come to dubai in november for a "fact finding" session.

does anyone have a room available for this time period? socializing in a new city is the most important thing...

looking forward to ure replt, thx a lot!

cheers,
sabine
samsi
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 09, 2008
Couple looking for studio or 1 BR apartment in Sharjah or Dubai to rent in November and December.

Preferably with internet connection and parking space.
Dutchess
Dubai Forum Visitor

need help Oct 19, 2008
im looking with 2 bedroom flat particularly in al barsha, please PM me thanks...
Xyler
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 24, 2008
Fully furnished room with separate bath and internet connection available in Al Faheidi street, Bur Dubai. We are looking for a male executive or a Indian young working couple. For enquiries please call 055 9519020 any time to have a look. Room rent: 4000 Dhs per month.
rkl1950
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Looking For Accomodation - Ex. Sharing Nov 09, 2008
Hi,

I am looking for a Flat/Studio for Executive Sharing, in Dubai, near to Karama, or near to Al-Nasr Cinema.

You may contact me at: 055-686-4304

Regards,
AK
kzone007
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sharjah VILLA Nov 11, 2008
sniper420 wrote:Users who are looking for place post here. Better if u put title as:-

"looking for a flat" - if you are looking for a flat in Dubai.
"looking for a villa" - if you are looking for a villa in Dubai.

Dont mix up and post multiple topics. 8)

at the end of Feb 09 my sister and her hubby will be coming and we will need a two bedroom and preferably two bathroom villa in Sharjah. I am already here-not so difficult to notice- working in Dubai and live in sharjah. I will be happy if you could phone or write if/when have a vacancy.
many thanks
xl
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 18, 2008
I am Pakistani, MUslim Need a shared Placed, Budget <1000 /Per Month
ANWAR2008
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 18, 2008
sorry to forget Location, my location will be Dubai and date to visit is near 15-18 Dec 2008
ANWAR2008
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 10, 2008
hi anyone have any idea's on rental on a two bed apartment or villa in dubai moving out on the 30th dec we are sorted for a couplke of weeks but want own place asap hotels eat acom allowance, pref unfurnished
bruce1963
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Looking to rent a room. Dec 15, 2008
I am looking to rent a room in a villa or apartment. Location should be Anywhere from SZR to Jebel Ali. Room in a villa gets priority.

My budget is 3K.

Kindly PM me for more details.

Thanks.
luv2xlr8
Dubai Expat Wannabe

looking for a room or studio Dec 28, 2008
Hi,

I'm looking for a room with attached bath or a studio in Al Rafaa or Mankhool (bur Dubai) as 1st of Jan.

Please contact me if you have something
alfudool
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: need a place to stay Jan 04, 2009
kyle wrote:thanks for the info

i will be moving to dubai next month and i have no idea where to look for a place, safety is my priority and also comfort, it doesnt matter whether i will be sharing a room, i really wouldnt mind it at all

thanks

Dear,

i will be more than happy to assist you in terms of your requirement regarding accomodation.

my tel is 007150 1447219

regards,

chanel
chanel
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 06, 2009
I am looking at renting an apartment for 2 weeks next month. Does anyone have any info on short term rentals? Many thanks
rjcalvin
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 08, 2009
rjcalvin wrote:I am looking at renting an apartment for 2 weeks next month. Does anyone have any info on short term rentals? Many thanks

Hello,

We have a short term rental company here in Dubai. Locations of our apartments are in JBR, Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah. Please give us a call 00971 4 4370380 for more information.

Thanks!
Dona-MSG
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 12, 2009
Hi, thanks Dona. Could you post a link to your company on here please?
rjcalvin
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Accommodation WantedForum Rules

Return to Accommodation Wanted