Jobs For Under 18

Jobs for under 18 Jul 20, 2009
I went to mall of the emirates, with my friend, both are currently 17 and we were trying to look for a summer job. After being rejected from every store and promotional stall we went back home. Is their any jobs available for under 17? which comes with a small salary and experiance?

paul123
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 20, 2009
Search for international service checkers on internet and also try mystery shoppers.Atleast you will be able to make some pocket money.
freeneasy1
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Jobs for under 18 Sep 06, 2009
paul123 wrote:I went to mall of the emirates, with my friend, both are currently 17 and we were trying to look for a summer job. After being rejected from every store and promotional stall we went back home. Is their any jobs available for under 17? which comes with a small salary and experiance?

Can you work in JBR?
Gus
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 06, 2009
Illegal to work under the age of 18
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 07, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Illegal to work under the age of 18

actually it is not it is legal to work if you are 15+.
Dj_bazzline
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 07, 2009
well last time I checked it was 18+
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 07, 2009
I don't know much bout legal terms, but DJ's, Sales Staff for promotions at malls ( good money here), models ( (ladies mostly), BPO workers are all very often under 18.
I think the issue here is visa, on certain visas like student visa, visit visa employment is forbidden. On other visas work is permissable and as such the women benefit from this.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 08, 2009
honestly am on my parents visa so i dont really know bout visas and all. sry bro :S

and desert dude for your info bro :

Children ages 15 and older are allowed to work, but under specific conditions, as per the UAE Labour Law. The person should obtain written permission from his guardian or parents. Employers are prohibited from hiring a child below the age of 15.

here is the link to gulf news : http://www.gulfnews.com/uaessentials/re ... 11535.html

just so u dont think am a dum dum trying to argue :P

peace
Dj_bazzline
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Apr 30, 2015
desertdudeshj ,
Bro My name is Sharik Hameed I am 16 years old I need Job for 3 days I from Pakistan u have any job then please Tell Me In whats app or email please

Whats App:

Email:

sharikhameed@gmail.com
Sharik143
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 04, 2015
Hello,
My name is Douglas Gonçalves , i am 19 years old and i looking for a job i from Brazil . ( Do you have any job there ?) tell me in E-mail please douglas.r.1@hotmail.com
Doug123
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 08, 2015
Misery Called Life ,How can i get student visa?
Sarfaraz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 03, 2015
Hey !
My name's Palwasha and i'm 17 and am looking for a job and i'm not able.to find one so plz help

Email: palwashasaleem@gmail.com

Number: 0507003167
Palwasha
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 01, 2016
Hey !!
My name is Khulood and I'm gonna be 16 in june...so specifically I'm 16..I need a part time job .. If u find a job suitable for me thn plz inform me..

Number:- 050 7755631
huduhud
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Jobs For Under 18 May 20, 2016
plz inform me a Graphic Designer job in Dubai
Laraib
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Jobs For Under 18 May 28, 2016
Hello,
My name is Mesedu. I'm 17 years old and I'm looking for a part time job in Dubai I'll be able to start in September 2017 after summer vacation
please contact me through my email
mesedumagomedova@yahoo.com
maymago
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai