Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuition!

undefined Oct 30, 2014
dynamic_tuition ,
Respected sir/madam,

I have completed my masters in computer science from St.Xavier's college,Kolkata,India.I have completed my bachelors degree from the same college with computer science honours securing 74.7%.I have scored above 90% in both secondary and higher secondary examinations.Teaching is a noble profession and I am willing as well as efficient to take up this profession.

I will be highly obliged to you if you kindly give me a chance to prove myself as an efficient teacher.

Thanking you,

Debasruti Saha

Email:debasruti.saha@gmail.com

debasruti
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuit Jan 31, 2015
dynamic_tuition ,
tut
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuit Feb 12, 2015
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Please accept this as my interest in the advertised post.

I hold a Bachelor of Education in English Language and am CELTA certified. I can confidently teach English Language/ ESL(Foundation/Senior) level.I am from Nigeria, currently residing in the UAE.

Though not a native speaker, I possess excellent communication skills with a good accent.

I am willing and ready to join immediately.

I can be reached at: +971563446509/+97192230241.

Shulawin.com@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Truly yours,

Shulamite Mercy C.O.
Shulamite
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuit Mar 05, 2015
I am from India, Hyderabad & can teach Mathematics to you in ONLINE mode using a Free white board Tool called Wiziq.I am available from IST 20:30 hrs to 22:30hrs and IST 5:00 hrs to 6:00 hrs on all 7 days {Indian Standard Time is GMT+5:30 for your calculations purpose}I can teach for 4th Grade to 10th Grade students in CBSE, ICSE,GCSE,SSE or any other specific curricula.My fee will be $4 to $10 per hour for grade 4 to grade 10 respectively. You just have to send me the syllabus , number of hrs per week you want and your available time & we can start. However I can teach at a price which you are comfortable in paying. You need to have PC,internet & preferably a digital pen tablet for writing.
yellehemanth1970
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuit Mar 16, 2015
My mother tongue is English, which makes English my first language. I have completed an M.Ed degree and an M.A in English and am currently persuing an M.Phil in English. I am quite keen to join your company in order to take up a few tutoring classes. My contact details are 0566328225.
Kieanna
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuit Mar 16, 2015
I hold Masters and B.ed Degree in English and here is my contact number 055 3464600
Kaiera
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuit Mar 25, 2015
my name is maria . m from pakistan.i have done MBA HRM AND bachours in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT . i have a good command on english. send me details please on maria.shahzad736@yahoo.com
marryliza
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuit Apr 09, 2015
dynamic_tuition ,
my mail id: firoskc567@gmail.com

contact no: 0562467543
firoskc123
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuit Apr 18, 2015
Hi, I'm interested can help students willing to learn computer science on Microsoft Technology (any language or tool). My email-id is [url=mailto:rtyj30@yahoo.com]rtyj30@yahoo.com[/url] and my number is +91119871630290. Please get in touch or share your contact details to discuss on how to take this forward.

--- Apr 18, 2015 ---

Hi, I'm interested can help students willing to learn computer science on Microsoft Technology (any language or tool). My email-id is [url=mailto:rtyj30@yahoo.com]rtyj30@yahoo.com[/url] and my number is +91119871630290. Please get in touch or share your contact details to discuss on how to take this forward.
rtyj30
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuit May 23, 2015
sanjeev_khattri@yahoo.com at 055-1712485
sanjeevkhattri
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuit Jun 01, 2015
plz send me ur email add or contact detail
anesahmed
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuit Jun 26, 2015
Hi,
I hail from Pakistan and hold an LLB hons degree from University of London and a Msc. Political Science and International Relations from Cyprus (thesis continuing). I am willing to apply for this tuition position and believe that I can easily tutor the subjects of Law, English, Political Science, International Relations, Urdu, Islamiat. I also possess the fluency of english like a native speaker and therefore believe I am qualified for this job.

Currently in Cyprus, I am willing to relocate to dubai if the opportunity is provided.

Thankyou,

Ume Rubab Sheikh

+905488314520

rubab.sheikh@hotmail.com
rubabsheikh
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuit Jul 26, 2015
Masters in Education. ten plus years of teaching experience. currently working in a Cambridge Curriculum school in Sharjah
Surji
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuit Aug 02, 2015
Hi Sir /Madam ,
I am interested in this job opportunity . I have experience in teaching .My contact details 0558476383 vidyashetty14@gmail.com

Regards

Vidya
vidyashetty14
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuit Aug 06, 2015
I belive that I am a dynamic tutor and would be delighted to work with the organisation. For my updated CV please mail me your contact details at sushildharmarajan@yahoo.com
Sushil
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai