SEARCHING FOR INVESTMENTS AND BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS!!

SEARCHING FOR INVESTMENTS AND BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS!! Jul 15, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I am interested in partnering and investing in a new or running business that is unique and has a good future outlook.looking for any running company , small medium or large scale business with good profitable income to invest in as a partner in Middle East , Asia , Europe or any Part of the world . Please let me know have your response by email contact or you leave me your proposal below what your business is and I will contact you to meet if it is something that I would like to proceed with.Even positive proposals needing joint investment are also welcome . I have in mind an investment budget range of $1-50Million and i am looking for business opportunities that need exspansion no matter how small or big but should be within my budget range . In mind i am looking to invest in the following fields , Hotels , Motels , Commercial Villas , Residential villas ,Shopping Malls ,Hyper Markets , Supermarkets , Crude oil and gas trading , Natural oil and gas trading ,Shipping / logistics Gold Diamond and general jewelry trading , Events planning , Insurance , Hospitals , Schools , Dispensaries , Restaurants / coffee shops , chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets , Branded goods shops , Yatch / Jesky / ships etc any other business not mentioned is of advantage and interest to me so please i want serious and direct investors , business owners , project owners only no middle men no time wasters i need direct investors only you are welcomed to send me an inquiry mail directly to my email address below
So if you have any positive investments in any part of the world immediately contact me by email below with your investment/ business proposal for further proceedings and a face to face meeting which is mandatory.
Regards
Mr Moeletsi Mbeki
Email:moeletsimbeki71@gmail.com

moeletsimbeki
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed