True Love Does Exist!

Topic locked
True love does exist! Dec 12, 2007
Finding a partner, a soul mate, or a life companion is never an easy task. At Sweetlovebug

tsangel
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 12, 2007
Blah blah blahh blahhh...

can u tell us something new
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 12, 2007
Jeevan wrote:Blah blah blahh blahhh...

can u tell us something new

Must be having a long day at work..... :lol:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Re: True love does exist! Dec 25, 2007
tsangel wrote:Finding a partner, a soul mate, or a life companion is never an easy task. At Sweetlovebug

partner, soulmate, life companion... etc. etc etc....u are just talking things that only in a dictionary can be found... a "Touch and Go" is more enjoyable more than what ur talking of...
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: True love does exist! Dec 26, 2007
tsangel wrote:Finding a partner, a soul mate, or a life companion is never an easy task. At Sweetlovebug

A serious relationship and a good man is really hard to find especially here in Dubai.

I been here in Dubai for more than a year now and im still hoping to look for a good relationship that can last even for a month.....hahhhh...I had 2 relationship, i dont think i can call it as a relationship because it was lasted only max of 3 weeks...hahahahha....

Maybe i will remain single for the rest of my life....
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: True love does exist! Dec 26, 2007
femme wrote:

A serious relationship and a good man is really hard to find especially here in Dubai.

I been here in Dubai for more than a year now and im still hoping to look for a good relationship that can last even for a month.....hahhhh...I had 2 relationship, i dont think i can call it as a relationship because it was lasted only max of 3 weeks...hahahahha....

Women who change relationships in 3 weeks aint no better !
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: True love does exist! Dec 27, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:
femme wrote:

Women who changes relationships in 3 weeks aint no better !

hey, some circumstances that you cannot avoid so you have to let go....
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: True love does exist! Dec 27, 2007
femme wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
femme wrote:

Women who change relationships in 3 weeks aint no better !

hey, some circumstances that you cannot avoid so you have to let go....

The same applies to men.. Dont u think? So y blame men.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 27, 2007
That is the same everywhere... nobody has the time anymore for these things... although everybody wants it, regardless of being a girl or a boy..
n m
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Dec 27, 2007
n m wrote:That is the same everywhere... nobody has the time anymore for these things... although everybody wants it, regardless of being a girl or a boy..

Guys and girls are looking for different things here...

Girls are looking for a tender, long lasting, loving, deep, meaningful, honest, truthful, financially secure relationship...until the day comes when they are forced to marry the older man their father chooses for them. Tip: get a dog!

Guys are just looking to get laid until they have to live with the 'chaste and pure' young girl their father chooses for them...Tip: He ends up with a dog!

The two needs are not compatible.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

yea rite Dec 27, 2007
Femme, u cant blame men for your mistakes...... ever wondered why men leave u within a few weeks...maybe u dont have wat it takes to keep a man satisfied...... but who am i to judge...u know urself betta.....
intimateali
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 27, 2007
Dubai is changing at a fast pace...everyone in it is trying to catch up....and change...and change...and change...even when it comes to romance..... :roll:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: yea rite Dec 27, 2007
intimateali wrote:Femme, u cant blame men for your mistakes...... ever wondered why men leave u within a few weeks...maybe u dont have wat it takes to keep a man satisfied...... but who am i to judge...u know urself betta.....

satisfaction, in what terms!!???

anyway, tell me how to satisfied a man. Maybe you can help me to prolong a relationship when i will have one.
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

femme wrote:
intimateali wrote:Femme, u cant blame men for your mistakes...... ever wondered why men leave u within a few weeks...maybe u dont have wat it takes to keep a man satisfied...... but who am i to judge...u know urself betta.....

anyway, tell me how to satisfied a man. Maybe you can help me to prolong a relationship when i will have one.

:) nothing wrong in having or changing relationships if u feel its not for u..untill u find the right guy for ya.. but dont blame men for it :) its equal resposibility
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

St.Lucifer wrote:
femme wrote:

:) nothing wrong in having or changing relationships if u feel its not for u..untill u find the right guy for ya.. but dont blame men for it :) its equal resposibility

hey, i dont blame man. Im just saying that its really hard to find the right person. I dated few, but somehow, man nature....they wanted something else.... but i dont generalize though... cheersss....
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance