Metro Logic Computers, Previously Speed Gulf Computers

Topic locked
Metro Logic Computers, previously Speed Gulf Computers Jul 18, 2005
Operated by Anas Al Nabhan in the computer market area of Bur Dubai. He partners with locals whom he gets to write bad checks to overseas suppliers that deliver goods to them where the checks then have no funds to cover. He then claims to be innocent and claims that he has nothing to do with the bad check as a local wrote the check and not him. He receives the goods and sells them in the market at below market price as the goods had no cost to them. I developed a website about this case and person. Have taken this case to court and won but not yet been able to recover my money from these crooks. Beware in conducting any business with any of these people. For more info check out
www.dubaicheckfraud.com

Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 31, 2005
Your website is not working!

Your case is common, many companies are issuing dud checks and the police does not do anything about it, unless you are local....
InsightDubai.com
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 01, 2005
My website is working....
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Metro Logic Computers, previously Speed Gulf Computers Dec 03, 2005
Is this Justice ? Is this Democracy ? Is this what Allah teaches in Islam ? If you pardon a thief or criminal and relase him, at least pay his charges pending against him. System is either unfair, corrupt or Blind.

The base of Islam stands on justice ,which is rare in gulf states and other muslim countries. Once again i repeat, God has sent 1,24,000 prophets and most of them arrived in middle east , but still see how ignorant these people are. They cheat the God 5 times in day at mosques .For them Islam is mean to push the women to the ground and thats it. Now God has sent G.W.Bush to teach the lesson to these arab people.

PS" couple of days ago ,it was on CNN concerning " Dubai boom suffers the pain of labour". I think You shuld write to CNN,BBC ,The economist and seek the help of your own GOVT.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 03, 2005
Good Site, gave good perspective of the laws in UAE which protect foreign investment. In terms of eduucation, human rights and laws UAE is behind the developed world which is still the reason it's called "developing" country. Yes there are crooks everywhere but laws to punish these crooks differ. BTW I was surprised to leatn they released him without bail or withouth paying the lenders.

P.S IS that u in the photo with the Shiekhs? Did u ask em for help?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 04, 2005
My Photo is not in there for security reasons. The sheikhs pictures are there to show how corrupt they are in backing up a crook by releasing him from jail without paying his dues according to the laws in the U.A.E. They don't even follow their own laws and rules. How can you bail a crook out of jail without paying his dues? That means that they are partners with the crooks. If you support a crook , then you're a crook as well.
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 04, 2005
Ahem! Well I know they are backward and it's in all Arab countries - monarchy , nepotism and corrupt regimes. Well this is the price expats have to pay in return for high wages, security and material comfort in Gulf.

P.S who the guy sitting with the shiekhs in the pic?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 04, 2005
I'm not sure as the web-designer put together the pictures of what we were able to find of the Sheikhs. The main point was to get the pictures of the rulers accross that allowed this corruption to exist and show the corrupt rulers. Islam does not teach this nor does it allow anyone to backup thieves. No where in the Quaran is it written that Thieves are to get away free and clear from jail while the victim or victims suffer losses.
No where in the Quaran is it written that Emirate Nationals are better then any other National and are exempt from being prosecuted, having their picture printed in the paper, having their story of a crime published on the news or in the media. I think the officials with money started their own definition of the holy Quaran and of Islam. He who pardoned the thief that ripped all these people off for 25,000,000 Dhms will to have to answer to God and spend some time in hell with the thief. If you are going to look at a case be sure to look at both sides rather then one side before pardoning someone. Pardoning a thief found guilty in the court of law without reimbursing the victim is being one sided or showing ful support on the side of the criminal or thief.
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 04, 2005
Stylinexpat wrote:I'm not sure as the web-designer put together the pictures of what we were able to find of the Sheikhs. The main point was to get the pictures of the rulers accross that allowed this corruption to exist and show the corrupt rulers. Islam does not teach this nor does it allow anyone to backup thieves. No where in the Quaran is it written that Thieves are to get away free and clear from jail while the victim or victims suffer losses.
No where in the Quaran is it written that Emirate Nationals are better then any other National and are exempt from being prosecuted, having their picture printed in the paper, having their story of a crime published on the news or in the media. I think the officials with money started their own definition of the holy Quaran and of Islam. He who pardoned the thief that ripped all these people off for 25,000,000 Dhms will to have to answer to God and spend some time in hell with the thief. If you are going to look at a case be sure to look at both sides rather then one side before pardoning someone. Pardoning a thief found guilty in the court of law without reimbursing the victim is being one sided or showing ful support on the side of the criminal or thief.

It's pity to see these ppl are backward compared to their ancestors in terms of laws and rights. 800 yrs ago , they had the same laws for expats and citizens. Recently one of my freind planned to start a firm one of its kind in Dubai, he got a national as u require to have to be the landlord and he gave him the idea, months later he was surprised to find that landlord had signed out to other group just because they payed the national monnie. My friend couldnt do anything and today that firm is making loads of monnie which my friend deserved. stupid laws
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 11, 2008
Both crooks are still out there and free. As of now neither the government or the crooks have paid. Looks like they make great partners. Useless going through courts in Dubai as it is money down the drain if you rely on them to serve justice. :roll:
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 10, 2009
It looks like the government is cracking down on those that don't pay back the Banks or locals since most banks are owned by locals. Those that don't pay back their dues are getting arrested and aren't set free until they pay back their dues in full which in my opinion is fine but wht the hypocrisy against locals when they don't pay back their dues??

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/543135-b ... le-in-2008

This link shows biased the government is when it comes to to applying rules and punishment for those that commit crimes in the UAE.
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list