JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

Topic locked
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE Dec 10, 2008
Brit expat selling his 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 12,000 Dhs

Special Edition 4x4 Country model in metallic green with gold alloy wheels and uprated suspension.

156,000 kms from new and only 2 owners (myself and a doctor). This car has been serviced by the main dealer (Al Fattain) since it left the showroom and has the main dealer stamp on every single service every 5k miles.

In the last 3 years i have personally spent 12k maintaining the car in pristine condition. I have all the bills showing the expenditure in addition to the service book showing all the services. Basically this car has been maintained irrespective of cost and is mechanically perfect.

The interior is fin ished in full cream leather with electric everthing. THe interior is in perfect condition, in fact i have even had the whole roof lining repalced. The 4 tyres and battery are only 1 year old and has done only 5000 kms since fitted.

The only bad point is a small dent to the top of one of the rear doors. This was done by a very nice driver who, reversed into it (a 4x4 with rear mounted spare wheel) while i was shopping at IBN Battuta Mall and never left his details!. I have had an estimate of 1000 dhs to make this good.

I will be in dubai next tueday16th December until saturday 20th. If you are interested please either reply here or pm me and i will give you my phone number

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 10, 2008
As I managed to sell her indoors old Ford and am about to get rid of the trusty white charger...I may be a taker mate!

Gimme a bell when you hit town as I need something 4x4ish to get the gear in as well as the two pups...

At least you will know its going to a good home. Well, sort of!

8) 8) 8)
Dubai Knight

Dec 11, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:As I managed to sell her indoors old Ford and am about to get rid of the trusty white charger...I may be a taker mate!

Gimme a bell when you hit town as I need something 4x4ish to get the gear in as well as the two pups...

At least you will know its going to a good home. Well, sort of!

8) 8) 8)

will do mate and at the price agreed a few weeks ago giving extra allowance for DK discount :wink:

over next tues so will bell you on weds
arniegang

Dec 14, 2008
Hey guys! Ok, it's been a while and I'm trying to piece together the clues, but Arniegang - am I to take it your Dubai dream is over?!?!?

Zoots
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 14, 2008
Stone me Zoots! Fancy meeting you here! Where you been? Apart from up the Liffy that is? Hope life is treating you well but struggling to see why you moved to the cricket desert of Europe unless you had an insatiable urge for Guinness...

Get back here more often, we could do with some more intellectual content!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dec 14, 2008
the_zooter wrote:Hey guys! Ok, it's been a while and I'm trying to piece together the clues, but Arniegang - am I to take it your Dubai dream is over?!?!?

Zoots

no mate just realised my dubai dream and sold my 1 bed appartment and waited until last week to convert from dhs to sterling and landed myself the best part of £400k for a 1 bed appt
at 5% interest tax free = 5* holidays for life

i have been saying for the last 18 months at the end 2008/9 the market would drop - i sold a few months ago because i saw this coming - and guess what happened, its not only droppped but its as good as crashed. Now all i do is take the interest and wait until people are soooo desperate to sell i will buy again CHEAP and pocket the difference. In the meantime i have to put up with the 5* joints on Jumeira beach

wey hey

8)
arniegang

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto