Garage 786 Tuning Service

Topic locked
Garage 786 Tuning Service Feb 10, 2007
Hello to everyone,

For those of you that don’t know me, my name is Yasir. I’ve been tuning EFI engine management systems for the past 2 years. I’m an EFI university graduate who is soon to be a fully certified EFI tuner. Much of my experience with tuning cars has been spent tuning a few particular systems such as Hondata, Chrome, Autronic, Apexi Power FC and AEM/Gems. I should be flying back out to California again to become AEM factory trained and to be fully Motec trained.

I’ve tuned many types of cars, most of them being Japanese, ranging from Hondas, Supras, GTiRs, EVOs, 200sx’ and GTRs. However my interests are not just to tune Japanese cars, I can tune anything electronically fuel injected. A website will be coming soon, with specs and results of cars I’ve tuned.

Im based in England which I no is far, but I have accomadation in Dubai so I dont mind coming over to do group tunes. I prefer to dyno
tune all cars purely for the fact its the only way to get exceptional results. If you want to no the more technical side to this please feel
free to contact me. Saying this I dont mind doing street tunes, its upto you as the customer. Never the less youl be getting a
profesional tuning service which will help your engine recieve its full potential. By this I dont mean helping you get the maximum
ammount of horsepower and torque there are also other benefits such as improving fuel economy and driveability.

Before any car is booked in with me for a tune, I expect it to be fully working with no problems. Please insure you have checked the following:

Engine compression
Safety (brakes, seat belts, road legal tyres etc)
Exhaust with no leaks
Fluids all checked
Correct spark plugs
Good battery and alternator
Secure boost piping and intercooler piping
Secure wiring with no electrical issues

If you want me to check all this it would cost extra.

To discuss tuning or booking, you can contact me via the following:

Email: t51kai@hotmail.co.uk
Call: 0781 488 2687
Or you could just pm me.

Look forward to tuning your cars.
Regards,
Yasir

Garage786
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 12, 2007
Im sure you can handle Motec Tec3 and/or Megasquirt correct?

All aftermarket ECU's have the same princible, 2d and 3d (load x rpm) ignition maps, which is what you would basically be using, as well as fuel injection maps.
hosrom_951
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 13, 2007
Yes, I can tune any ecu providing I have the software to tune it. The only reason I stated the ecus ive tuned is because there the ones ive had most experience with. Now if you put me in front of an ecu ive not tuned before it would take me a while to get use to the software. Setting ignition and fual tables is the easy part. Theres alot more to tuning then just those tables.
Garage786
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto