For Sale: Toyota Land Cruiser HJ60 (diesel)

Topic locked
For Sale: Toyota Land Cruiser HJ60 (diesel) Feb 19, 2009
1986 Toyota HJ 60 Land Cruiser (lhd), diesel, 2 owners, 269000 kms, CD/Radio with 4 speakers, lhd, clean interior, white, rebuilt manual gearbox (receipt for 2000 euro) rebuilt alternator, recent complete new exhaust system/new tyres/springs/shocks. EU registered with current State safety inspection certificate (MOT) Price: 4500 euro. Pics on request. Excluding shipping from Hamburg + import duties.

More EU 4x4 vehicles with current State inspection certicates. Email for requirements - make/model/year.

Piers1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: For Sale: Toyota Land Cruiser HJ60 (diesel) Mar 08, 2009
Piers1 wrote:1986 Toyota HJ 60 Land Cruiser (lhd), diesel, 2 owners, 269000 kms, CD/Radio with 4 speakers, lhd, clean interior, white, rebuilt manual gearbox (receipt for 2000 euro) rebuilt alternator, recent complete new exhaust system/new tyres/springs/shocks. EU registered with current State safety inspection certificate (MOT) Price: 4500 euro. Pics on request. Excluding shipping from Hamburg + import duties.

More EU 4x4 vehicles with current State inspection certicates. Email for requirements - make/model/year.
I am interrested in the hj 60,do you have some pictures were i can see the shape of the body and interior?I am living in holland,were is the car located and what country registration it has.And where could i take a look at the car?
Hope to hear you soon.
Regards William
Wim1064
Dubai Forum Guest

Wim1064 wrote:
Piers1 wrote:1986 Toyota HJ 60 Land Cruiser (lhd), diesel, 2 owners, 269000 kms, CD/Radio with 4 speakers, lhd, clean interior, white, rebuilt manual gearbox (receipt for 2000 euro) rebuilt alternator, recent complete new exhaust system/new tyres/springs/shocks. EU registered with current State safety inspection certificate (MOT) Price: 4500 euro. Pics on request. Excluding shipping from Hamburg + import duties.

I am interrested in the hj 60,do you have some pictures were i can see the shape of the body and interior?I am living in holland,where is the car located and what country registration it has.And where could i take a look at the car?
Hope to hear you soon.What year the car is?
Regards William
Wim1064
Dubai Forum Guest

Wim1064 wrote:
Wim1064 wrote:

I am interrested in the hj 60,do you have some pictures were i can see the shape of the body and interior?I am living in holland,where is the car located and what country registration it has.And where could i take a look at the car?What year the car is?
Hope to hear you soon.
Regards William
Wim1064
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Cars For Sale in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Cars For Sale in Dubai