Obtain A European Investor Visa

Topic locked
Obtain a European investor visa Aug 08, 2009
Ever since I have been doing business with people from the Middle
east ( and more specific Emirate people ) , I have seen people who are excellent
businessmen and very well educated but despite that I also saw that a lot of the
Middle East people are somewhat isolated because each time they want to travel
abroad ( for example to Europe ) they each time have a hassle on obtaining a travel
visa , they have to provide enormous amount of documents such as bank statements
, health insurance, medical reports…etc . I think all of that is somewhat a form of
discrimination and I am convinced that a lot people and businessmen around the world
could take an example on the ME businessmen. So that is the reason why I have
contacted the ministry of foreign affairs in Belgium and explained them my concept.
The ministry of foreign affairs was enthusiast about my project because it offers
opportunities for the Belgian economy as well.
My concept is called Dubai Europe Consulting and is a service witch helps my clients
on setting up there business in Europe ( Belgium ) and obtaining a resident visa witch will
allow them to travel free to Europe and within the schengen countries and that for a period
each time of 3 years. Setting up business not just only for the visa but also because
Belgium is an interesting country to do business in , either as a branch of your existing
company in the UAE or being part of investment projects that have been setup by
my company in Belgium.
Anyhow if you want to get some more information you can have
a look at my website wwwdubai-europecom or contact me by email or phone and
if you want we can setup a meeting.
Hope hearing from you in the near future

Yours sincerely,

Jurgen Vannieuwkerke
CEO
D|E Consulting

Tel Europe : +32 489 552 304
Tel Dubai : +971 50 104 72 81