Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 13, 2006
6000 PM !!!??! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Why, it comes with everything ?!?
even a g/f ?? :lol: :lol:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Sep 13, 2006
hahahaha i read that too and smirked, Yearly the average there for a 1 br is 27-30k but hey you can't blame a guy for trying, someone may even rent it from him who knows, a lot of desperate people looking for homes.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Sep 13, 2006
Reallyy???????

believe it or not , got told by an agency that they are going for 75k a year, which i thought was OTT, was is average rental income in taht area?????
ArifN
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 15, 2006
fayz wrote:hahahaha i read that too and smirked, Yearly the average there for a 1 br is 27-30k but hey you can't blame a guy for trying, someone may even rent it from him who knows, a lot of desperate people looking for homes.

Fayz do you know of any "reliable" agents for Intl city ?? 27-30K a year is value for money.

Also... is Intl city around 20kms away from Bur Dubai or is the distance more than that ? :?
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 15, 2006
Sorry I can't recommend a reliable realtor, There use to be a really nice lady on this board, AudreyGuer or something along those lines but she seems to have disappeared.

I know of 2 friends in 1 beds in International one is paying 27k and one is paying 31.

It is around 20kms from Dubai, the road isn't as busy as lets say the road to Sharjah so commuting isn't nearly as bad even though they are similar distances.

Arifn you may get 4k a month but I'm guessing the realtor who sold you the place is the one that said the rents were worth 75k.

Good luck to you both :)
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Sep 16, 2006
fayz wrote:Sorry I can't recommend a reliable realtor, There use to be a really nice lady on this board, AudreyGuer or something along those lines but she seems to have disappeared.

Audrey...right i remember her

Thanks Fayz, i appreciate you help ! :)
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 16, 2006
ArifN wrote:Reallyy???????

believe it or not , got told by an agency that they are going for 75k a year, which i thought was OTT, was is average rental income in taht area?????

Flats there are available for rent at 45T a year for a 2 bedroom flat. I think you should consider your objective in doing this. 6T a month is a bit of a rip-off in that area.
girl_glen
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai