Working For Al Tayer Group

Topic locked
working for Al Tayer group Sep 12, 2009
Hello everybody! I'm new to this forum. And I already have a question. :)
Who can provide me with some details about working for Al Tayer as a sales consultant in one of their malls in Dubai, Abu Dhabi? It's a probation period of 6months with apx 6300AED/month. The accomodation is not supported by the employer, it costs 1800AED/month which are held back from your salary if you choose to accept accomodation from them(it also includes transport back and forth to the place you'll work). I guess this should be accepted because everything will be new and relatively hard to cope with until you 'settle a little' and trying to find cheaper accomodation by yourself it's not indicated. So that leaves you with apx 4500AED for eating and other stuff, maybe saving a little each month.
I'm 24 and I have a bachelor degree in PR&Social Communication and 1,5y experience in sales.
What do you think?
Many thanks!

bobby22x
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 12, 2009
6300 is not bad in recession time, infact a decent job is rare.I'd say go for it. Check if the accomadation is not too shabby and labour campish. Anyway rents are lowish now and you could always later change places, what usually happens is a few colleges and friends get toghter and rent an apartment of their liking.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 12, 2009
Thank you desertdude. I've succesfuly passed the preliminary interview but the final one is in about a week, here in Romania. If I pass it, I think I'll go for this job. Here my wage is 500eur so I've nothing to lose. Not to mention that I'll be looking forward for the experience itself. I'm now not in the position to ask for more info about accomodation but rest asure I'll do that.
I'm open to other people on this forum opinions. Thanks again!
bobby22x
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jun 24, 2014
Hey...is an offer of AED8,000/per month fine for a project coordinator position? I have 7 yrs of exp but due to marriage and relocation a gap of 6 months and also presently have no job in hand. Pls can you let me know the salary band in Dubai.
Semmu
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai