Jul 06, 2006
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 06, 2006
Thanks that was interesting !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2006
Yeah I read a few of his books and while they were useful for changing ones perceptions they didnt seem to carry a huge amount of weight. However it was his book that at age 19 made me realise that whilst driving a WRX was "cool" I was in fact driving around in my first house deposit .... so the car went and the properties started to come.

Personally I much prefer John Burley and Steve McKnights work though.
ajb
Dubai chat master

Dance... Dance till you drop! Jul 08, 2006
Hi All, Thanks for changing the subject ;) that's a good what of twisting reality. I have joined a club which has a dance class, i didn't like it that much but i have to admit that it was fun. I have this thought that dance isn't nice without a partner unless there was someone cute in that class which is totally not the case at all. Conclusion i'm back to my regulars!
cutielb
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Dance... Dance till you drop! Jul 08, 2006
cutielb wrote:Hi All, Thanks for changing the subject ;) that's a good what of twisting reality. I have joined a club which has a dance class, i didn't like it that much but i have to admit that it was fun. I have this thought that dance isn't nice without a partner unless there was someone cute in that class which is totally not the case at all. Conclusion i'm back to my regulars!

:lol: Poor cutie... Actually I was having some serious thoughts of joining a salsa class but I am just afraid of ending up with some old ppl... Like you said it's important to at least attend one class before registering
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

salsa :) Jul 08, 2006
You know this salsa thing reminds me of a class i went to once at wafi. i ended up with a sweaty guy (God!) so i said khalas! but i said oh here is another dance class let me try it was even worse!!! haha ( so no more dance classes for me until i find my partner ) :)
cutielb
Dubai Forums Member

Re: salsa :) Jul 08, 2006
cutielb wrote:You know this salsa thing reminds me of a class i went to once at wafi. i ended up with a sweaty guy (God!) so i said khalas! but i said oh here is another dance class let me try it was even worse!!! haha ( so no more dance classes for me until i find my partner ) :)

:lol: :lol:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Dance... Dance till you drop! Jul 09, 2006
cutielb wrote:Hi All, Thanks for changing the subject ;) that's a good what of twisting reality. I have joined a club which has a dance class, i didn't like it that much but i have to admit that it was fun. I have this thought that dance isn't nice without a partner unless there was someone cute in that class which is totally not the case at all. Conclusion i'm back to my regulars!

Still on topic I thought?....just discussing the ways of escaping the work>home >work > home > work rat race that your first post was about.
ajb
Dubai chat master

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai