The Help From The Internet

Topic locked
the help from the internet May 02, 2010
Hi everyone! I have been looking for an extra job for a month to suffice my monthly salary but I have not have the luck so far.

Two months ago, though, I signed up on this internet job. I was hesitant at first but since it is for free, I moved forward anyway. Basically, the job was to click on the ads they provide for US$0.01 per click. It started a little bit slow. Like 4-5 ads per day. For the last two months I have been doing this, I was able to gain $15. Not much but for the time I spent at the net like less than an hour a day, it is not bad at all.

I am starting this forum to share to you the surprise I discovered last two days ago.

The $15 I have earned from clicking ads, I used it to upgrade my account to premium account, and to my surprise, 567 ads click came in! From 4-5 ads per day when I was using a free account it jumped to more 500+! I cannot believe what I saw until I was clicking endlessly!

Today, I have in my account already $6! For like just two days! I felt a bit of regret when looking back two months ago because I was not able to take advantages of the pros of being on premium account! But hey! There's no point in dwelling on that, I am clicking and clicking now as many as I can to catch up on the lost time.

And what surprise me more is that I was not even using the full potential of this site I have signed up with. I discovered that there much more way earning aside from the clicking ads. There the affiliate program wherein you invite your friends to sign up also and the internet will pay you more for that!

It just when all exponential from there! I could double or even triple the gains I made from the last two months after discovering more on this internet clicking.

Well, I bet you all a bit interested on how I made this, right? Now I am sharing you this site so that you can also make some extra income. I will paste the site and you go ahead and try it. Just register and go from there!

Copy paste this site to your address bar then register ---- > http://www.clixsense.com/?3078991

Have a great time clicking and at the same time earning!

By the way, I forgot to mention, Clixsense will send to you the cheque of your accumulated gains to the physical address you will be providing from the registration form.

monsterice
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: the help from the internet May 14, 2010
Hi Monsterice !
I have many Google Adsense Ads on my web-sites. Have you seen my visit-dubai.co.uk and you-earn-money.co.uk sites?
However, I'm afraid that what you are doing breaks Google rules. You cannot "click away" on Google Ads just for the sake of it , to make money, and then suggest on a forum that others do so to. Advertisers are paying out for those clicks, so if you carry on, Google will simply remove Google Ads from your site.
If people go onto my web-site ....you-earn-money.co.uk , then click on the Google Ads on there to discover clever ways of lucratively making money on the internet , it is up to them, because they may become customers of the companies who have paid to put the Google Ads on my site. [ Some of the ideas are brilliant !]
But I do not encourage people to "click away non-stop" like you seem to be doing on those other sites.

Is it 61 dollars you earned? There is a typo there. Certainly, if people put up their own sites with Google Ads and visitors click them through a natural volume of web-traffic.....fair enough! But what you are doing cannot be right. I'm afraid that Google Adsense will not allow it.
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai