Salary Is Not Paid On Time

Topic locked
Salary is not paid on time Jul 27, 2014
Hello to all friends,

I need a suggestion and help through this forum, I am working in a transportation company for the last one and half year. Each time they did not get paid the salary on time, Normally they paid the previous month salary in the next 20 or 23rd of the month. Now for the last 3, 4 four month they stop paying even these dates , not It more than 27 days of the next month and we did not get the salary of the previous month.

One of our employee left the company by giving the one month notice, and even he has to face the labor ban in uAE for one year. In that case what shall I do? Second thing they issue the clerk visa even my job description is different and they promise me to change the visa category but they did not do this. They put their own rule if some one off some day even their annual leaves are left they deduct the salary and also the deduct one days form annual leave . I dont know what to do in this situation. Plz. Help me.

Thanks

cyanbs
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Salary Is Not Paid On Time Jul 27, 2014
File a complaint with the Ministry of Labour regarding unpaid salaries. They will help you. Also read http://gulfnews.com/uaessentials/ask-the-law/unpaid-salary-1.923942
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

undefined Feb 06, 2015
DEAR SIR I AM WASEEM FROM KARNATAKA INDIA.SIR IAM ON SHORT VISIT WORKING IN OILA ND GAS PROJECT IAM LOOKING FOR JOB IN DUBAI ANY ONECAN HELP ME.0564939252

--- Feb 06, 2015 ---

material coordinator
waseem
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai