Resignation

Topic locked
resignation Apr 30, 2014
Good evening!

Im currently working under DMCC freezone visa for almost 1 year, i decided to resign, as our company dont have over time pay, no self respect and lack of professionalsm. I work out of my job description and overloaded everytime. That makes us and other employees speak to the owner personally,.and hoping to have a little respect, but instead of listening to our cries.. owner is angry, thats why i decided to resign as i dnt have peace.of mind on this company,.but the thing is.when i said to them i will resign. They ask me to.pay 5000+ aed for VISA. & UNIFORM.. then i tell to them if that is the case i will not resign how can i pay that much in instant?.but after that evryday she asking for our resignation letter to be submitted to them.. and making stories that we are making politics to their company. We are just asking for our right as we observe all of us is overloaded with our work as staffs are not enough.. but they think it in a wrong way they thinking that we are not respecting them.. any how some of the rules in our contract is not followed.. no medical, no.overtime fee.. please let me.know if we really need to pay this much..im not happy and im mentally disturb thats why i'm resigning..

Im willing to.return my uniform
Hope somebody expert can advice..

shahar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Resignation May 21, 2014
Iam working for a private company now 3 years 2 months. i have resigned from my job saying that i have personal issues back home .

as i got job with my competitor for a good salary if i say them real reason they wont let me go so i said personal issues they accepted my resignation and iam in notice period from yesterday

now they are saying we will wait for you for 6 months we wont cancel visa till then? once you dont come six months we will cancel it.

i never thought of this way what can i do ? now

because i dont want to change my whole drama again saying i got job as i have said everyone the same reason .

and my visa will get over after 8months what should i do ?

any one please let me know

thank you
checkingsall
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai