Emirates Airline - Assessment Centre

Topic locked
Emirates Airline - Assessment Centre Apr 30, 2011
Hi,

I have been invited to an assessment centre by emirates airlines for an HR position (hr coordinator). I have started reading about what an assessment centre exactly is and that has helped. However, I am clueless as to what to expect on the day - - absolutely no idea. No details have been sent to me on the agenda/schedule for the day.

Besides, my longest and most recent experience is secretarial in oil&gas although I did work some time as personnel assistant.

Can anyone give me any piece of information or advice on what tests/activities might be part of this assessment centre for hr coordinator role.

Thanks,
S

sahaam
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Emirates Airline - Assessment Centre Apr 30, 2011
In all honesty I don't think you'll have much luck with this question here as no members as far as I am aware work fr Emirates.

Try posting on expatwoman.com as there are many Emirates crew and workers on there.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Emirates Airline - Assessment Centre Apr 30, 2011
Thanks - will do.
sahaam
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Emirates Airline - Assessment Centre May 04, 2011
You'll have a personality assessment (verbal questions usually), psych assessment (written assessment, multi choice with no "right or wrong" answers), then usually an interview with a member from their talent management team. I can't tell you what questions they will ask but they usually follow some standard interview question guidelines depending on the job / level you are applying for.

Good luck.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai