Contract And Jebel Free Zone Visa Problem

Topic locked
contract and jebel free zone visa problem Apr 27, 2009
hi! need help.. my problem is my contract it is written there that i cannot work with the competitive company after a year i am disconnected with my present company. right now there is an offer for me in the other company can i take it , i am presently working in the jebel ali free zone company and the other company is also jebel ali freezone..? will my company ban me or do anything against me if i join the other company.. help... :cry:

TALA
Dubai Forum Guest

May 03, 2009
Tala,
It is up to the company if they want to enforce this, if they want to they can.

Call me on 050 178 7171 if you have any further questions
DubaiBusinessAdvisors
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 04, 2009
If you are changing jobs within the same free zone then you shouldn't get a ban since your sponsor (JAFZA) remains the same.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: contract and jebel free zone visa problem May 10, 2009
There is no BAN on JAFZA visa. You can consult with any Typist. Typing centre will provide you more information regarding changing your job.

Hope you will get some help.

Thanks and Regards,

Malik
s4awan@yahoo.com
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 12, 2009
True you can jump around jobs within the same freezone since your sponsor is not the company but the freezone, Same sponsor so no problems.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Contract And Jebel Free Zone Visa Problem May 11, 2013
No way, you are changing the job. There wont be any concern for the old company. Free zone does not implies with any ban.
Judij
BANNED

Re: Contract And Jebel Free Zone Visa Problem Jun 27, 2015
Hai sir .....I am Tabraiz pasha .free zone visa.I came for vocation to India ..then I am not going to the same company but my visa is still 2016 so can I move to other company without my cancelled of visa..please help me
Tabraizpasha
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai