Buiseness Start Up In Dubai

Topic locked
buiseness start up in dubai Jun 14, 2014
Dear investors,
I am an engineering manager(51) experienced in HV electrical field.I invite decent truthful engineering managers/entrepreneurs, to start joint venture for an electrical construction company or logistics at DUBAI, in small scale later to be expanded.

Interested gentle man please respond to rajijc@emirates.net.ae

rahuljo
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Buiseness Start Up In Dubai Jun 15, 2014
Give more information please!
MariamSe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Buiseness Start Up In Dubai Jun 19, 2014
The first step is to have a business plan for your company outlining your product or service and the expected returns for investors. A thorough feasibility study and market research should be done. What is the demand for your service? What is the supply in the area you intend to provide your service? What is the market rate for your service and the expenses you will incur. What is the expected return over a 5-year period. What other expenses will you incur, such as rent, secretarial, advertising, etc. During the first year or two, you may not be profitable so how much working capital (cash) do you require to cover expenses during this period? Once you answer these and other questions in your business plan and prepare pro forma financial statements for the next 5 years, you can present them to potential investors.
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Buiseness Start Up In Dubai Jun 20, 2014
thanks radeya for the advice ,I think you are a professional Management expert
rahuljo
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jun 23, 2014
Yes, Radeya is correct but i think this is not practical to share all your detail in a forum for everyone. You should have your plan prepared for investors and once they seems interesting then only you should discuss or show your plan to them and this is enough to post here what you have posted.
manmohanbkd
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai