Do You Guys Know How Far Ajman Is From Dubai? By Taxi/Bus?

Topic locked
Do you guys know how far Ajman is from Dubai? by Taxi/Bus? Jan 18, 2006
Hi all

I am just new to Dubai Forums & I want find out how long you have to travel from Dubai to Ajman please? The reason, I want move to Dubai middle of this year but.......some one told me it maybe easier to live in Ajman instead in Dubai, since the house rent is cheaper in Ajman????? is that true? and can some one work in Dubai & live in Ajman?...........please help..Thanks all

Ahlan
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 18, 2006
Yes, it is cheaper, but you will either have to suffer driving through Sharjah or take the Emirates road.

With NO traffic or very, very light traffic (a rarity in Dubai) Airport to Ajman will take approx 30 mins, with trafffic, I have no idea, but I would say: Set ya alarm damn early! :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 18, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Yes, it is cheaper, but you will either have to suffer driving through Sharjah or take the Emirates road.

With NO traffic or very, very light traffic (a rarity in Dubai) Airport to Ajman will take approx 30 mins, with trafffic, I have no idea, but I would say: Set ya alarm damn early! :lol:

I lived at my cousin place for sometime close to sharjah city center and wallah it was horrible ....oh yeah the place name was Jamal abdual nasir road :P ....sometime i went for web cam at a cafe and i had made a friend from Egypt . Though the place is quite nice but traffic sucks your entire mood.
I think u better find a place in Dubai before the summer rocks the city. My aunti lives at karama and thats nice place ,close to main city :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 18, 2006
Thanks yorky & HP

No yorky I am heavy sleeper:) so, how cheap is it to Live in Ajman? I mean eg..how much two bedroom flat cost per month/year?....can you rent a falt in Dubai/Ajman for a year withouth having job/residencial Viza?..I mean I want move to Dubai but I have no job offer yet.......infact I didnt apply any jobs yet.... and I will not know how long it will take me to get a job...........I want apply when I arrive in Dubai.....does that make sense?.......Thanks
Ahlan
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 18, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Yes, it is cheaper, but you will either have to suffer driving through Sharjah or take the Emirates road.

if i get job in Dubai , i would perfer to live close to Dubai city center , the reason is that i am frequent visitor of shopping centers during my free time . I buy nothing ,just walk around holding some DVDs and while leaving i put them back at their places :P . I made a friendship wid a secruity guard ,who asked me " sir you seem quite rich as u buy lot of stuff everyday" . I am sure he wouldnt read here :P

the most interesting thing was that ,most of the people at shops used to know me as i had bad habit of discussing about different products .

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 19, 2006
Regardless of traffic, I can get from Ajman to Sheikh Zayed road in less than 30 minutes (driving at 140-160 kmph), taking Emirates road.

Taking the Sharjah route would get you there in less than 45-50 minutes unless there was a major traffic jam/accident, then it becomes a 1.5-2+ hour ride (if you get stuck at Taawun road in the early morning rush hour).
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 19, 2006
Linda_Stuiv wrote:Regardless of traffic, I can get from Ajman to Sheikh Zayed road in less than 30 minutes (driving at 140-160 kmph), taking Emirates road.

Taking the Sharjah route would get you there in less than 45-50 minutes unless there was a major traffic jam/accident, then it becomes a 1.5-2+ hour ride (if you get stuck at Taawun road in the early morning rush hour).

Yep, Emirates road all the way! It's a god send.. :D
jag
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat