Dubai Crime And Punishment

Topic locked
Dubai Crime and punishment Jul 20, 2009
Crime and punishment

Death penalty by firing squad for several offences

Death penalty by stoning for adultery

Quote;Times News

And if this is true, were do you go to in dubai to see and can you video ?

chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 20, 2009
Never heard or read if they handed over anyone to firing squad or stoned anyone for adultery.
freeneasy1
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 21, 2009
chevaliers-de-sion wrote:Crime and punishment

Quote;Times News

Why don't you commit those several offences and invite us to the party ? :lol:
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Dubai Crime and punishment Jul 21, 2009

Quote;Times News

I haven't heard of this happening in Dubai or the UAE, to my knowledge those who commit adultery are jailed - but I have rarely ever heard of this happening as well.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

bushra21 wrote:

Quote;Times News

I haven't heard of this happening in Dubai or the UAE, to my knowledge those who commit adultery are jailed - but I have rarely ever heard of this happening as well.

There are the adultery cases that are stacking up. Such as Marnie P, 40, sentenced to six months initially (three months plus a £600 fine and deportation after appeal) for an unproven adulterous relationship with a man she insists was just a friend: she was already separated from her husband. And the case of Sally A, whom the police swooped on as she emerged with a male friend from a Dubai hotel in the early hours of the morning — two months in prison reduced to six weeks on appeal. You get the feeling that the Emiratis are feeling vindictive right now.

Nor is it just sex: the Dubai authorities are getting a bit twitchy about all sorts of western behaviour

Why ? We are Westerners :king:
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

chevaliers-de-sion wrote:There are the adultery cases that are stacking up. Such as Marnie P, 40, sentenced to six months initially (three months plus a £600 fine and deportation after appeal) for an unproven adulterous relationship with a man she insists was just a friend: she was already separated from her husband. And the case of Sally A, whom the police swooped on as she emerged with a male friend from a Dubai hotel in the early hours of the morning — two months in prison reduced to six weeks on appeal. You get the feeling that the Emiratis are feeling vindictive right now.

Nor is it just love: the Dubai authorities are getting a bit twitchy about all sorts of western behaviour

Why ? We are Westerners :king:

Oh that's right, I remember reading about her (the one separated from I believe her Egyptian? husband). Shame really, he ended up getting custody of the kids yeah?

FYI, it's not just Westerners they are cracking down on, it's everyone. But I think the westerners are more publicized for some reason -- could be what you are hinting at ;)
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 21, 2009
uaekid wrote:

Quote;Times News

I and friends do commit several of these so called offences and we would invite u to a party but we have a no locals, gays or ugly people policy so u would be excluded .........sorry :)
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 21, 2009
chevaliers-de-sion wrote:
uaekid wrote:

Quote;Times News

I and friends do commit several of these so called offences and we would invite u to a party but we have a no locals, gays or ugly people policy so u would be excluded .........sorry :)

LOL funny but I meant the party win you will get the Death penalty or the stoning and for the record I don't date fish like smelly ppl (this is what we locals think of you ) :lol:
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 21, 2009
uaekid wrote:LOL funny but I meant the party win you will get the Death penalty or the stoning and for the record I don't date fish like smelly ppl (this is what we locals think of you ) :lol:

please don't generalize us! if you have a problem with it fine, but dont add us all in there. just because we are local doesn't mean we share the same opinion -.-
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

[

FYI, it's not just Westerners they are cracking down on, it's everyone. But I think the westerners are more publicized for some reason -- could be what you are hinting at ;)[/quote]

she received a sentence of three months for the crime of being alone in the same building as a man who was not her husband. She didn’t know this was the sentence, because the court proceedings were conducted in Arabic and therefore she could not put her case across, either. It was later they told her what had been decided. Mohammed got a couple of weeks on the same charge.

it's not just Westerners they are cracking down on I don`t think so All these reports in the newpapers in not very good :cry:
:)
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

she received a sentence of three months for the crime of being alone in the same building as a man who was not her husband. She didn’t know this was the sentence, because the court proceedings were conducted in Arabic and therefore she could not put her case across, either. It was later they told her what had been decided. Mohammed got a couple of weeks on the same charge.

which I found to be a bit strange because there should have been a translator on hand for her
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

bushra21 wrote:

which I found to be a bit strange because there should have been a translator on hand for her

I also found it be a bit strange because it takes two to tango so both should have the same sentence for a crime should they or should they not?
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Dubai Crime and punishment Jul 22, 2009
I also found it be a bit strange because it takes two to tango so both should have the same sentence for a crime should they or should they not?

wasn't the man arrested and put to trial as well? the case sounds familiar but i honestly cant say i remember any details and was only reminded of this when you first mentioned it.

but yes, if there was enough proof to convict the woman of committing an offence then the man should have been given the same sentence.

you wouldn't happen to have the link to an article discussing this do you?

if there was no proof that anything happened i cant imagine how any judge could give such a sentence without feeling guilty. or why he would do so in the first place...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

bushra21 wrote:

Quote;Times News

the UAE law provide death sentences and stoning in some instances, judges dont hand over such sentences because of international scrutiny, but they do exist.
capsicum
BANNED

capsicum wrote:

the UAE law provide death sentences and stoning in some instances, judges dont hand over such sentences because of international scrutiny, but they do exist.

I never said it didnt exist, it would silly not to since almost every country has some form of a death sentence in place...

Just said I hadn't heard of it happening
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

bushra21 wrote:

you wouldn't happen to have the link to an article discussing this do you?

The times sunday

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... =12&page=2

:D
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 23, 2009
What kind of sicko would want to come and film it anyway? Geesh.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 23, 2009
canuckbid wrote:What kind of sicko would want to come and film it anyway? Geesh.

By filming it it would show what it is like to live under different laws
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 23, 2009
There was the case of the Solami girl who was sentenced to stoning in Sharjah a couple of years ago for adultery. The sentence was never carried out and she was jailed instead.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 24, 2009
If you are a local you will get pardoned :wink:
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

undefined Dec 29, 2014
Subject:

lady adalat 2015? not converted? allah din mum media makes 1 world human being click www.needjustice.net/file35.doc or bombay 3 khan richest?makes real life film dayal 15 years law torture? or insurance firm dayal legal cases billion make money? call dubai dayal 0507570737?

or king dubai same iraq king 2015? police & adalat slave salary dubai australia ?u k 1947 born shia kills suni masjid zero world? history quran arabic sons cut piece 90% defect?islam first kerala?why prophet muhammad islam not but kerala? cut piece nawaz sharif kashmir islamic state safe ?child lady sex richest saudi royals?open attachment?

dubai insurance firm my legal cases billion income & my life real film billion income?

aamir,salman shah rukh if real3 khan bombay makes film allah din dayal real life film call dayal dubai 0507570737

chatity eunuchs & prostitution

dayal & ram same history? exile15years 100 judges fraud and my family migrants cases uk australia, n z, canada judges fraud but win god/allah make magic allah din dayal peaceful future never and same dayal peace mum media whole worldlegal before 11 december 2014

3 cases 557/98,1246/99 & d380/204 judges100 + whole law minister dubai australia law vexatious state?

dayal lawsuits australia qld fraud arabs cut piece click www.needjustice.net/d380.html

dayal lawsuits 7 ruler king click al rafa police station click dubai notice check needjustice_case_10

i need islamic lady lawyers or shiv sena law help girls punalekar click www.sanatan.org/en/a/135.html

without court settlement or vexatious justice future dubai &australia call dubai dayal 97150 7570737?

n f a & nz judges vexatious forex trding dayal lawsuits clickwww.nfa.com/index.html

dayal lawsuits new zealand & migrants casesn z cut piece check www.needjustice.net/ifscl/ indexa.html

come 99% fraud riaz asgar patel click www.forexstreet.net/forum/topics/broker-scam-beware

dayal lawsuits usa (n f a) click www.needjustice.net/nfa/ indexa.html

dayal lawsuits bombay high court censor n r i petition click in the high court of judicature at bombay

dayal lawsuits indus ind bank big fraud n r i dubai & fraud rs1700000 &+ heart patient 5 year torture how many10 million u s d?

same time icici & indus ind bank r m slave salary fraud future not good 2015?

stock ready click www.fame.ae/china jobs ready click www.needjustice.net/job law ready click www.needjustice.net/free

100% win 2 notice without court settlement money 10 to 25% lawsuits 100%evidence how many 10 million u s aviva life insurance & indusind bank?

petition world peace click www.fame.ae/downloads/petition.doc

n r i ambassador t.p.seetharam 0508189231 fraud services dubai?

1994 reserve bank of india (rbi) financial problems.

india 1 petition fraud indusind bank rs 10 per shares but n r i dubai rs 50 per shares and mauritius shares us$ not computer declared market value 1994 to 2013 stop fraud r m services come dubai? world grow peace 2 petition tv programs? stop 24/7day? stop 5 years child tv programs future sexiest?censor sexiest film tv & sexiest media advertise? censor? 2 petition sexiest actress misleading islamic women or young easy money makes lawsuits against sexiest actress non-muslim against muslim against non-muslim ? 3 petition cancel whole world legal license fraud uk s c banks no bribe no crime no arabs terrorist? 4 petition mafia court dubai haris auditor, bose dar al adalah suwaidan no death penalty sent jail 14 years+ firms cancel legal license fraud services misleading islamic law 14 years s c bank billions bribe broker buys law uae?
dayal
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat