Herbal Life Products In Dubai

Topic locked
Herbal Life products in Dubai Mar 08, 2009
Does anyone know where I can purchase Herbal Life products in Dubai? I have been searching everywhere without any luck.. :(

Sequin Queen
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 08, 2009
I am a distributor of Herbalife products here in Dubai, based in Dubai Marina but happy to deliver to your door free of charge.

I have a FULL range of both weight loss and skincare products.

Happy for you to give me a call anytime on 055 918 2452.
NinaSimone
Dubai Forum User

Mar 09, 2009
Great thanks Nina Simone...
Sequin Queen
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 18, 2009
Hi

I am in Al Barsha. I have Herbalife products too. Please contact me if you need one.

050-2079174

Regards.
Zahrah
zahrah
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 19, 2009
I believei you can also purchase Herbal Life online - get great bargains and alot cheaper!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Aug 23, 2009
can somebody let me know the benefits of being a member.
shar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Herbal Life products in Dubai Jan 13, 2010
sabrina whats the website and do u have the catalogue there online ?
shar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Herbal Life products in Dubai Apr 30, 2010
Sequin Queen wrote:Does anyone know where I can purchase Herbal Life products in Dubai? I have been searching everywhere without any luck.. :(

hi good morning. if your looking for herbal life products I highly recommend you to take first vita plus. you can check their website www.firstvita.net . the product is really good. If you have any question you can email at libato_riza@yahoo.com . im willing to help you.
riza
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Herbal Life products in Dubai Apr 30, 2010
riza wrote:
Sequin Queen wrote:Does anyone know where I can purchase Herbal Life products in Dubai? I have been searching everywhere without any luck.. :(

hi good morning. if your looking for herbal life products I highly recommend you to take first vita plus. you can check their website http://www.firstvita.net. the product is really good. If you have any question you can PM me im willing to help you.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Herbal Life products in Dubai May 11, 2010
riza wrote:

hi good morning. if your looking for herbal life products I highly recommend you to take first vita plus. you can check their website http://www.firstvita.net . the product is really good. If you have any question you can email at libato_riza@yahoo.com . im willing to help you.

To be fair and respect to the people, I would think its better for you to open a new thread for the products your carry, riza. This thread is all about HERBALIFE. 8)

Have a nice day people!
Call me for Herbalife products : 050-2079174 or drop me an email at : d.zahrah@gmail.com :wink:
zahrah
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Herbal Life Products In Dubai Aug 25, 2011
Yes, I am still selling Herbalife products in the Middle East. I'm based out of Dubai.

Please send me an email to katedohers at hotmail at com and I will happily send you a list of products and prices. If you are interested in starting a Weight Loss program, we can then meet and discuss the best and fastest way to help you lose weight.

Chat soon
Kate
NinaSimone
Dubai Forum User

undefined Dec 21, 2015
Drop me an email for all your HERBALIFE PRODUCTS at : zoomdown@gmail.com
zoomdown
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai