LOOKING FOR AN ADMIN WORK - GREAT EXPERIENCE

Topic locked
LOOKING FOR AN ADMIN WORK - GREAT EXPERIENCE Oct 05, 2009
Hello there,

A reliable and flexible team worker with strong communication, organizational and time management skills. High attention to detail and great multitasker.
Positive under pressure and hard working. Speed typing and good computer and internet skills. High levels of customer service. I hold a full GNVQ certificate in Spreadsheet and in January I finished studying for an introductory marketing CIM certificate.

Working as an office manager in the UK at the moment. I have a great office skills. Will be moving to dubai in the end of january, and visiting dubai next weekend.

Ideally I am looking for an admin position. I can send my Cv and photo if anyone has any positions available.

Looking forward to all the great responses..
:D

slavka
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 10, 2009
I'm looking for a receptionist/admin assistant if that's any good?
gavtek
Dubai Forums Member

RECEPTIONIST/ADMIN ASSISTANT Oct 11, 2009
Hello there, (GAVTEK)

I am looking to come to Dubai on the 15th October and flying back on the 18th, the reason for this is my partner has an interview on the 16th.

This would be an ideal opportunitie for me to get an interview with yourself. This position would be fantastic for me as this is what i am looking to get in to.

My contact number is 07835411977 and email is slavkah@hotmail.co.uk .
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards
Slavka
slavka
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 21, 2009
Hi friends,

I am Hameed from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India looking out for a job of Data Entry Operator/ Admin Assistant/ Admin Clerk/Computer Operator/Sr. Help Desk Operator. Please reply me at the earliest regarding this.

Thanks & Regards
Hameed
mham07
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted