I Hunt Job In Dubai

Topic locked
I hunt Job in Dubai Jul 06, 2006
I DID JOB ON SALES & MARKETING ON CONSUMER OR DURABLE CONSUMER PRODUCTS IN BANGLADESH DOMESTIC MARKET SINCE ON 1987 TO 1993 AND HAVE DONE JOB AS A MANAGEMENT STAFF (OFFICIAL AND FACTORY BOTH) SINCE ON 1994 TO 1998. THEN AFTER, I HAVE BEEN DOING ELECTRONICS BUSINESS IN BANGLADESH TILL NOW (7 YEARS). I HAVE A TV. ASSEMBLING COMPANY IN DHAKA, BANGLADESH. IT IS A LIMITED CPMPANY. I IMPORT OUR RAW MATERIAL FROM CHINA AND INDIA, PRODUCE TV. IN OUR FACTORY AND THEN SELL IT INTO OUR DOMESTIC MARKET. I HAVE EARED GOODWILL FROM OUR DOMESTIC MARKET REPIDLY AND OUR COMPANY IS GOT 12% MARKET SHARE WITHIN 5 YEARS. BUT LAST TWO YEARS WE COULD NOT BE DOING BUSINESS MONOPOLY BECAUSE THERE IS UNSTABLE THE POLITICAL SITUATION SO IT IS VERY TROUBLE FOR CONTINUING BUSINESS IN THIS COUNTRY. SO I AM HUNTING A JOB IN UNITED STATE AND UNITED KINGDOM IF I CAN BE SILECTED BY ANY COMPANY THEN I TRY TO STAY IN THERE. SO I AM HONESTLY SAYING THAT I CAN HANLE MARKETING JOB OR OFFICIAL MANAGEMENT JOB OR FACTORY MANAGEMENT JOB VERY SINCERELY, HONESTLY AND INTELLIGENTLY, BECAUSE I BILIEVE THAT I HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE ON HUMAN RESOURCE, OFFICIAL MANAGEMENT, FACTORY MANAGEMENT AND SALES & MARKETING SO I THINK THAT IT IS GREAT EARN FOR A GOOD MANAGERIAL PERSON.

SO THEN, I REQUEST TO YOU TO CONSIDER MY RESUME AND CALL ME AN INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF YOUR COMPANY.

THANKING YOU
BEST REGARDS

MOSTAFA KAMAL

vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: I hunt Job in Dubai Jul 06, 2006
vegael2003 wrote:I HAVE A TV.

Me too.

MOSTAFA KAMAL

Must you? I don't know many employers that provide camels. They do have cars in Dubai, perhaps you should ask for one of them.

Note: Sorry other DFMrs, I couldn't resist. I realise I was in the same position not so long ago, posting on here looking for work, but at least I didn't do it in ALL CAPS!
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 06, 2006
:lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2006
Must you? I don't know many employers that provide camels. They do have cars in Dubai, perhaps you should ask for one of them.

ian, I presume you're a stupid brit with rotten teeth at best! how dare you despicable twit make fun of his name like that?

The name Mostafa is one of the description names of the Prophet (Prayers and Peace be upon him) don't you dare do that again and this goes for every stinking dope like you! :angry5:
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 06, 2006
Acebravo wrote:

ian, I presume you're a stupid brit with rotten teeth at best! how dare you despicable twit make fun of his name like that?

You assume too much. It wouldn't be fair for me to assume you're one of those people that plant bombs because they get upset by a cartoon would it?

The name Mostafa is one of the description names of the Prophet (Prayers and Peace be upon him) don't you dare do that again and this goes for every stinking dope like you! :angry5:

The Peace Loving Prophet preached tolerance not violence. His message was to educate so that people should understand, not threaten into remission.

Yes, it was perhaps a cruel response, but typing in all caps is the equivalent of shouting, and well, shouting is rude.

Peace be to you.
^ian^

Jul 06, 2006
You assume too much. It wouldn't be fair for me to assume you're one of those people that plant bombs because they get upset by a cartoon would it?

Now that's something; so it's OK if it's a cartoon? is that your logic??? you seem clueless about religious beliefs then.

The Peace Loving Prophet preached tolerance not violence. His message was to educate so that people should understand, not threaten into remission.

Yes absolutely! you got this right I have to say!

Yes, it was perhaps a cruel response, but typing in all caps is the equivalent of shouting, and well, shouting is rude.

I don't know about you, but this is hypocrisy! compare with your cartoon statement above. You got upset because someone wrote in caps? why? you hear the caps shouting at you??? couldn't you at least give him the benefit of the doubt that maybe...just maybe he's unaware of the ridiculous CAPS CRAP???

Peace be to you

Peace to you too you need it!
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 06, 2006
Can't we all be friends?
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 06, 2006
I know this is wrong but I just have to post the PM I just received by the topic creator...

thanks for yr comment, we can be but can not to be also

I am confused... :lol: :lol:
Nick81

Jul 06, 2006
Who has no any friend, he never can be friend to other

I'd like to be entered in the DF Witness Protection Program please... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nick81

Jul 06, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Can't we all be friends?

Nick, I like your attitude you're a nice individual.

Yes absolutely we can be friends but only on the condition of mutual respect.

I wish people would just refrain from insutling or making fun of others just because they don't know a thing or two...that sets me off all the time...for some reason :)
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 06, 2006
I hunt tiger in Dubai
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2006
MaaaD wrote:I hunt tiger in Dubai

MaaaD, dude... You rock! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nick81

Jul 07, 2006
Come at msn messenger, chat there

nooooooooooooooooooooooooes he wants to cyber now!!! Can we block PMs from someone?? :lol: :lol:
Nick81

Jul 10, 2006
Nick81 wrote:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooes he wants to cyber now!!! Can we block PMs from someone?? :lol: :lol:

shit he really does .. check out this pm :

vegael2003 wrote:Dear Maaad

Somebody write these word sometime i.e tiger, horny, rooster, hot rooster, boob ass etc but i could not get proper meaning its, tell me about its meaning.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 10, 2006
MaaaD wrote:

Somebody write these word sometime i.e tiger, horny, rooster, hot rooster, boob a#s etc but i could not get proper meaning its, tell me about its meaning.

tiger = vegael2003
Horny = HP
rooster = Mr and Mrs Inquirer
Hot rooster = The above after exiting HP's butt
Boob = What Yorky likes
A$$ = Most people on here fall into this category
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 10, 2006
Also I was wondering the the original poster uses a falcon to hunt for jobs...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

never angry if u don't know answer about the asking question Jul 10, 2006
Acebravo wrote:

May be Ian is illiterate or she/he never read hestory of terrorism or never study on Islam. If she/he know then never comment it about Muslim or Islam or terrorist. I tell you never angry if u don't know answer about the asking question, I tell Ian to read the hestory of first crusade then she/he can know about the terroism. Read the following:

The First Crusade was launched in 1095 by Pope Urban II to regain control of the sacred city of Jerusalem and the Christian Holy Land from Muslims. What started as an appeal to the French knightly class quickly turned into a wholesale migration and conquest of territory outside of Europe. Both knights and peasants from many different nations of western Europe, with little central leadership, travelled over land and by sea towards Jerusalem and captured the city in July 1099, establishing the Kingdom of Jerusalem and the other Crusader states. Although these gains lasted for fewer than two hundred years, the First Crusade was a major turning point in the expansion of Western power, and was the only crusade — in contrast to the many that followed — to achieve its stated goal, which was possession of Jerusalem.

The origins of the Crusades in general, and of the First Crusade in particular, stem from events earlier in the Middle Ages. The breakdown of the Carolingian empire in previous centuries, combined with the relative stability of European borders after the Christianization of the Vikings and Magyars, gave rise to an entire class of warriors who now had little to do but fight among themselves.

Meanwhile, Muslim armies had been busy conquering much of northern Africa, Egypt, Palestine, Syria, and Spain, which had been some of the most heavily Christian areas in the world. The Reconquista in Spain was the first major effort by Christians to retake lost territory, which occupied Spanish knights and some mercenaries from elsewhere in Europe in the fight against the Islamic Moors. Elsewhere, the Normans were fighting for control of Sicily, while Pisa, Genoa and Aragon were all actively fighting Islamic strongholds in Mallorca and Sardinia, freeing the coasts of Italy and Spain from Muslim raids.

Because of these ongoing wars, the idea of Holy War against the Muslims was not implausible to the European nations. Muslims had occupied the centre of the Christian universe, Jerusalem, which, along with the surrounding land, was considered one giant relic, the place where Christ had lived and died. In 1074, Pope Gregory VII called for the milites Christi ("soldiers of Christ") to go to the aid of the Byzantine Empire in the east. The Byzantines had suffered a serious defeat at the hands of the Seljuk Turks at the Battle of Manzikert three years previously. This call, while largely ignored and even opposed, combined with the large numbers of pilgrimages to the Holy Land in the 11th century, focused a great deal of attention on the east. Reports of Muslims abusing Christian pilgrims travelling to Jerusalem and other Middle Eastern holy sites further stoked the crusading zeal. It was Pope Urban II who first disseminated to the general public the idea of a Crusade to capture the Holy Land with the famous words: "Deus vult!" ("God wills it!")
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

never angry if u don't know answer about the asking question Jul 10, 2006
Acebravo wrote:

May be Ian is illiterate or she/he never read hestory of terrorism or never study on Islam. If she/he know then never comment it about Muslim or Islam or terrorist. I tell you never angry if u don't know answer about the asking question, I tell Ian to read the hestory of first crusade then she/he can know about the terroism. Read the following:

The First Crusade was launched in 1095 by Pope Urban II to regain control of the sacred city of Jerusalem and the Christian Holy Land from Muslims. What started as an appeal to the French knightly class quickly turned into a wholesale migration and conquest of territory outside of Europe. Both knights and peasants from many different nations of western Europe, with little central leadership, travelled over land and by sea towards Jerusalem and captured the city in July 1099, establishing the Kingdom of Jerusalem and the other Crusader states. Although these gains lasted for fewer than two hundred years, the First Crusade was a major turning point in the expansion of Western power, and was the only crusade — in contrast to the many that followed — to achieve its stated goal, which was possession of Jerusalem.

The origins of the Crusades in general, and of the First Crusade in particular, stem from events earlier in the Middle Ages. The breakdown of the Carolingian empire in previous centuries, combined with the relative stability of European borders after the Christianization of the Vikings and Magyars, gave rise to an entire class of warriors who now had little to do but fight among themselves.

Meanwhile, Muslim armies had been busy conquering much of northern Africa, Egypt, Palestine, Syria, and Spain, which had been some of the most heavily Christian areas in the world. The Reconquista in Spain was the first major effort by Christians to retake lost territory, which occupied Spanish knights and some mercenaries from elsewhere in Europe in the fight against the Islamic Moors. Elsewhere, the Normans were fighting for control of Sicily, while Pisa, Genoa and Aragon were all actively fighting Islamic strongholds in Mallorca and Sardinia, freeing the coasts of Italy and Spain from Muslim raids.

Because of these ongoing wars, the idea of Holy War against the Muslims was not implausible to the European nations. Muslims had occupied the centre of the Christian universe, Jerusalem, which, along with the surrounding land, was considered one giant relic, the place where Christ had lived and died. In 1074, Pope Gregory VII called for the milites Christi ("soldiers of Christ") to go to the aid of the Byzantine Empire in the east. The Byzantines had suffered a serious defeat at the hands of the Seljuk Turks at the Battle of Manzikert three years previously. This call, while largely ignored and even opposed, combined with the large numbers of pilgrimages to the Holy Land in the 11th century, focused a great deal of attention on the east. Reports of Muslims abusing Christian pilgrims travelling to Jerusalem and other Middle Eastern holy sites further stoked the crusading zeal. It was Pope Urban II who first disseminated to the general public the idea of a Crusade to capture the Holy Land with the famous words: "Deus vult!" ("God wills it!")
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
Nick81 wrote:

shit he really does .. check out this pm :

Somebody write these word sometime i.e tiger, horny, rooster, hot rooster, boob a#s etc but i could not get proper meaning its, tell me about its meaning.

I never chat with the idiot
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006
*Sigh * Seems like he's a big spammer. Not content with sending the stuff to me through PM he posts it here.

Anyway, here was my response to his PM *if* you have no life and for some reason are interested.

Maybe you're an idiot?

Idiots start wars, not religions. Unlike you, I am completely able to separate the two of them.

Idiots kill people, not gods.
Idiots are responsible for all that's wrong in the world, not Christianity, Judaism, Islam or Buddhism.

Judging from your first post, you're an idiot, and I'm not, so good day.

Personally, this guy is dumb as a sack of hammers though. At least he has TV.
^ian^

Jul 10, 2006
^ian^ wrote:*Sigh * Seems like he's a big spammer. Not content with sending the stuff to me through PM he posts it here.

Anyway, here was my response to his PM *if* you have no life and for some reason are interested.

Maybe you're an idiot?

Idiots start wars, not religions. Unlike you, I am completely able to separate the two of them.

Idiots are responsible for all that's wrong in the world, not Christianity, Judaism, Islam or Buddhism.

"I know that he/she is not bear or tolerate realism who is fearfulness and he/she seeks dirty into other who is the most dirty human because he/she never find his/her dirty into himself/herself"
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006
vegael2003 wrote:
^ian^ wrote:*Sigh * Seems like he's a big spammer. Not content with sending the stuff to me through PM he posts it here.

Maybe you're an idiot?

"I know that he/she is not bear or tolerate realism who is fearfulness and he/she seeks dirty into other who is the most dirty human because he/she never find his/her dirty into himself/herself"

You touched yourself last night didn't you?
Nick81

Jul 10, 2006
Um yeah. OK.

:spam2: :spam2: :spam2: :spam2: :violent1:
^ian^

Jul 10, 2006
Liban wrote:Also I was wondering the the original poster uses a falcon to hunt for jobs...

Can I know about your wondering?
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Um yeah. OK.

shhhhh, he was trying to come up with something "deep". Give the guy a break! :lol:
Nick81

Jul 10, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
vegael2003 wrote:

Maybe you're an idiot?

You touched yourself last night didn't you?

What did you know about me lastnight?
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006
vegael2003 wrote:
Liban wrote:Also I was wondering the the original poster uses a falcon to hunt for jobs...

Can I know about your wondering?

To wonder or not to wonder that is the question...

"It was through the feeling of wonder that men now and at first began to philosophize." -- Aristotle
Nick81

Jul 10, 2006
vegael2003 wrote:

Are you trying to seduce me again? Raidah save me!
Nick81

Jul 10, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
vegael2003 wrote:

Are you trying to seduce me again? Raidah save me!

come to mummy's lap Nicky :lol:

and Vega, u stay with ur vegies and leave poor Nicky alone :lol: :lol:
raidah

Jul 10, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Um yeah. OK.

So at last you exposed that you are a terrorist himself.
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted