I Hunt Job In Dubai

Topic locked
Jul 10, 2006
vegael2003 wrote:
Liban wrote:Not many people can understand your blabbering.

Perhapes an English course could fix things up for you.

he can blab who knows but he/she feels angious who knows nothing

This guy kinda reminds me of those stupid lines that Morpheus and the Architect came up with in the Matrix... :lol:

Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 10, 2006
vegael2003, your last two posts make as much sense as planting palm trees in Antarctica.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 10, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Liban isn't there a way to prevent underaged users to register on the forums?

I did not know that you are old man, then I never talk with you freely because all old men are conservative minded, they never tolerate precocious word of under aged
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006
vegael2003 wrote:
Nick81 wrote:Liban isn't there a way to prevent underaged users to register on the forums?

I did not know that you are old man, then I never talk with you freely because all old men are conservative minded, they never tolerate precocious word of under aged

did u get a translator to make ur sentence understandable?
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 10, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
vegael2003 wrote:
Liban wrote:Not many people can understand your blabbering.

Perhapes an English course could fix things up for you.

he can blab who knows but he/she feels angious who knows nothing

This guy kinda reminds me of those stupid lines that Morpheus and the Architect came up with in the Matrix... :lol:

ok bye all guys, see you next time
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006
raidah wrote:
vegael2003 wrote:

if you are with me then not need me translator
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006
raidah wrote:
vegael2003 wrote:

bye raidah, see u next time
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 12, 2006
raidah wrote:
vegael2003 wrote:

hi raidah, how r u?
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 12, 2006
can u tell me the meaning of yr signature

We came, we saw, we conquered...

Should we have pillaged??? Nah....
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: I hunt Job in Dubai Oct 29, 2006
vegael2003 wrote:I DID JOB ON SALES & MARKETING ON CONSUMER OR DURABLE CONSUMER PRODUCTS IN BANGLADESH DOMESTIC MARKET SINCE ON 1987 TO 1993 AND HAVE DONE JOB AS A MANAGEMENT STAFF (OFFICIAL AND FACTORY BOTH) SINCE ON 1994 TO 1998. THEN AFTER, I HAVE BEEN DOING ELECTRONICS BUSINESS IN BANGLADESH TILL NOW (7 YEARS). I HAVE A TV. ASSEMBLING COMPANY IN DHAKA, BANGLADESH. IT IS A LIMITED CPMPANY. I IMPORT OUR RAW MATERIAL FROM CHINA AND INDIA, PRODUCE TV. IN OUR FACTORY AND THEN SELL IT INTO OUR DOMESTIC MARKET. I HAVE EARED GOODWILL FROM OUR DOMESTIC MARKET REPIDLY AND OUR COMPANY IS GOT 12% MARKET SHARE WITHIN 5 YEARS. BUT LAST TWO YEARS WE COULD NOT BE DOING BUSINESS MONOPOLY BECAUSE THERE IS UNSTABLE THE POLITICAL SITUATION SO IT IS VERY TROUBLE FOR CONTINUING BUSINESS IN THIS COUNTRY. SO I AM HUNTING A JOB IN UNITED STATE AND UNITED KINGDOM IF I CAN BE SILECTED BY ANY COMPANY THEN I TRY TO STAY IN THERE. SO I AM HONESTLY SAYING THAT I CAN HANLE MARKETING JOB OR OFFICIAL MANAGEMENT JOB OR FACTORY MANAGEMENT JOB VERY SINCERELY, HONESTLY AND INTELLIGENTLY, BECAUSE I BILIEVE THAT I HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE ON HUMAN RESOURCE, OFFICIAL MANAGEMENT, FACTORY MANAGEMENT AND SALES & MARKETING SO I THINK THAT IT IS GREAT EARN FOR A GOOD MANAGERIAL PERSON.

SO THEN, I REQUEST TO YOU TO CONSIDER MY RESUME AND CALL ME AN INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF YOUR COMPANY.

THANKING YOU
BEST REGARDS

MOSTAFA KAMAL

I posed this post few month before but I did not get any offer, please help me.
vegael2003
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 31, 2007
Hey guyz, Check out this new forum about jobs in dubai.....

http://www.jobsindubaiscam.com/
abdullah1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 30, 2007
Hello All!

Check out this new web-site http://www.jobsindubaiscam.com/

you can find alot about other companies over there......

Cheers!
ivanal2006
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted