German Professional Looking For Challenging Job In Marketing

Topic locked
German Professional looking for challenging job in Marketing Mar 23, 2006
I am a German lady, currently working in Dubai in Business Development and I am looking for THE job that will make me go the extra mile. I am looking for a job in marketing, preferably brand management.

I am a dependable and hard-working employee, who produces consistent results with minimum supervision. I have excellent interpersonal skills and a flexible personality, who makes others feel comfortable and welcome. I am also a strong team player with the ability to coordinate the efforts of many to meet organisational goals. I am a self starter, highly creative, motivated and organised with a strong commitment to quality.

Ultimately, I am looking for a challenging job in an international company, who would like to enrich their team with a personality like me.

Apart from the above mentioned skills, I have undergone various trainings in marketing and I hold a Master degree in Marketing.

If you think that I could be the ONE employee that you have been looking for, than please reply to this post and we can get in touch.

Thank you!

Pia
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted