I Find A Thinking Work, If You Need Think-tank.

Topic locked
I find a thinking work, if you need think-tank. Nov 27, 2010
I come from China, although I do not like her, but she is my mother land,so I love her.
Originally, I was in college, but I quit. Because I can not afford the high tuition fees.
I have been learning, never stopped. I like geography and the environment, because that is my gift. I love thinking, love science, but I did not work. Because most of the work does not need to think, China is the case.
I do some research on earthquakes.Because China is an earthquake-hit countries.When the 5.12 Wenchuan earthquake occurred, I dropped out. Because I do not understand why people actively contribute to the disaster did not allocate the money to study.Because history will occur once every few years great harm.In my opinion, prevent earthquakes, we should measure the ground pressure from the start.
Besides, I like to invent some small things.I will combine lighter and ashtray, this little cigarette ashtray can hold 4-6. Outdoor smokers can help to maintain the attitude of a gentleman.I have invented a multicolored tissues made from wood pulp, because different colors can be combined into patterns as propaganda.Of course, there are other inventions.
I like music, I can create some very simple songs.Music can make people forget some sorrow.
I have a girl, she is a good person, we are together a long time. She wanted me to get a job to get rid of the current poverty. I went out trying to find, but I can not stand on a daily basis as machines in general.
So I'm looking for a job, as the work of think tanks.I can work for the company, you can also for private work. Of course, if the work I need to know the information, the more information, analyzed the results will be more accurate.
As for pay, I need 500 dollars a month for live.If I do well, if you want you can send money to me.Of course, I do not want my employer is Japanese or Indonesian.Although my country very friendly to you, but I'm not.If you say why, please turn true history.
If you want to hire me, please email me or contact MSN
my e-mail:22105665@163.com
MSN:aghaibo@hotmail.com
Good luck everyone.

preacher
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: I find a thinking work, if you need think-tank. Dec 04, 2010
Dear Friend every thing has already invented. A thinker/Inventor only equalize himself with the frequency of respective invention. like Albert Einstein. he was the biggest inventor/thinker. before his invention he also has the same finanical problem but when he gave the special theory the doors of money dimension has opened for him
SYEDMUNAWARALI
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: I Find A Thinking Work, If You Need Think-tank. Dec 07, 2010
I won't argue with you whether they invented. But, I like you, because you are sincere. May become friends.
preacher
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted