Price Of A MacBook Pro In Dubai

Topic locked
Price of a MacBook pro in Dubai Apr 18, 2006
Hi guys,

I'm based in Australia right now but moving to Dubai soon. I'm thinking about buying a MacBook Pro but wondering if it's worth waiting until I get to Dubai, it might be cheaper there. The price of one here is 8.200 AED. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost me in Dubai?

Thanks in advance,
Shaun

ShaunB
Dubai Forum User

Apr 18, 2006
Shaun, buy it here mate. You save about 20% on the retail prices of back home plus any warranty issues can be handled here locally.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2006
Thanks buddy. I was thinking about the warranty issue and it'll also save me lugging it across to Dubai from here. Will wait a couple of weeks.
ShaunB
Dubai Forum User

Apr 18, 2006
No wukkas.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

MAC BOOK Apr 26, 2006
Hey shaun

You can certainly find a Mac Book Pro 1.87, 2.0 or now even 2.16 GHz intel Duo processor.

If you buy in Dubai warranty will be covered for here till one year. All you need to do is after you purchase it, goto the website and use your serial name for a global warranty. That will also be usefull in Australia. One year is good due to the following reasons.

1) If you are in Dubai and buy the product from here, the company will take care of the expenses in relates to the hardware issues, all for free.

2) If your laptop is not covered under warranty from dubai then you will have to pay atleast Dirhams 500 plus or minus a bit for getting it fixed. So no use. Apple solutions are expensinve no matter where you are so better try to save some money.

3) You can always get to many other support services with any software issues within that price or a nominal faa of like AED 100 each time. Just because you bought the product from them.

Let me know if you need anything.
I know a few places where you can buy this product on a discounted price.

Cheers
majid
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 04, 2006
anyone looking for sell a Powerbook G4?
risingbeast
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 13, 2006
Does anyone know price for regular MacBook ? Thanks
mulder_
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules