Do You Think The White Race Is Heading For Extinction?

Topic locked
Re: Do you think the white race is heading for extinction? Jun 29, 2011
I'm reminded of a joke.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

:mrgreen:

(Perhaps only the people with 'large' brains will understand it. Those who struggle with stats will probably also not find it funny. ;) )

Anyway - the canard about genetic differences in intelligence and abilities etc are fully covered in the two books I recommended above. (Just repeating this fact for those who spent a lot of time un-learning critical thinking in their bible camps).

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Do You Think The White Race Is Heading For Extinction? Jun 29, 2011
event horizon wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Thats because no one other than yourself takes you seriously here. ;)

Well, you certainly do live up to the stereotype of certain low iq ethnic groups.

You did say you're bad at math, right?

What is YOUR ethnic group superman??
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:
event horizon wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Thats because no one other than yourself takes you seriously here. ;)

Well, you certainly do live up to the stereotype of certain low iq ethnic groups.

You did say you're bad at math, right?

What is YOUR ethnic group superman??

http://run-down.com/guests/je_black_athletes_p2.php

I checked and all I saw were herp a derp comments and book references. Maybe I'll check back later.

There's actually quite a bit more in the article discussing the science behind athleticism. But I'll just quote this part because the author is clear that for certain sports, such as sprinting, no amount of training can help those who are not born with the ability to run fast - and there is no doubt that West Africans dominate sprinting because of their biomechanical and physiological characteristics that other ethnic groups do not posses:

Although fiber composition can significantly affect performance, it is not sufficient by itself to ensure high performance. Since endurance is only about 25 percent inherited, training plays an integral role-but more so in blacks than whites. Experiments show that with only a modest amount of training, blacks can experience an explosive rise in exercise capacity, while even with far more effort whites don't improve nearly as much. In contrast, it appears that no amount of training can break through genetically-imposed, inherited limits on anaerobic capacity-the ability to sprint and jump. Thus, although fiber type alone does not itself guarantee a champion, if an athlete does not have a certain proportion of fast-twitch muscles, he or she can't hope to be a champion sprinter or jumper. In practical terms, this detail suggests that sprinters are born, not made.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

event horizon wrote:I'd like to see the day when someone on DF can post an intelligent response.

Don't expect intelligence when some are quite simply prejudiced against you.

event horizon wrote:If people truly accept evolution then they'll agree how it's likely people evolved to a particular environment. Different environments require different needs - sometimes the evolutionary adaptations are complete opposite, as we see in West Africans who dominate the 100m and under races and East Africans who dominate the marathon races (along with other peoples who inhabited mountainous regions for thousands of years, such as Scandinavians).

That sounded like a pretty intelligent statement right there. Unfortunately instead of a legitimate response someone like Shafique expects us all to read some book on the industrial revolution, great Chinese thinkers and how it was a fluke that at one point in time the UK had a better navy that the Chinese. But it's nice to see how his mind works. Quite apparently his thoughts are at best twisted!

What the book really points out is this.... Asian populations which are exploding beyond control. Bangladesh has a population of 163 million. The most number of people per capita. Global warming will ensure some of their major low lying cities will be submerged soon. Likewise with other Asian countries. Their massive populations will bring them down. The west too seemingly has problems. Morris didn't specify what exactly
Apparently problems the west will face are a drop in their global dominance. Errr...so what? As long as you have secure food supply, a safe environment, technology and medicine to aid you, what's in a number? Surely the west may loose out in terms of which country has the highest GDP so on and so forth. But will the west loose out on quality of life? Which is my opinion the most important prerogative. The answer though remains elusive. A historian(Ian Morris) can only delve into the past. Planning for the future requires sociologists.
Quality of life is the single most important factor which will rate countries going forward. This world quite simply cannot sustain another arm's race of or as Drew pointed out a great big war.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Very true, but when food becomes short, a population explosion exists and land becomes scarce, religions attempt to drown the minority, minerals are scarce and power generation is owned by the few, the Empires will reform into a force as in the old days.

The weak then will diminish at a rapid rate towards extinction or at least the minority.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

MCL - the point I was specifically addressing when referring to Morris and Diamond, was the issue of racial differences as a reason for differing levels of technological or even sociological development.

Morris deals with this in Chpt 1 - 'Before East and West' (see pg 60 and 80, for example). We're all Homo Sapiens and he makes the point that in large groups, all humans are alike - regardless of where they come from. (His big-thing-point is that social differences are due to geography - and I think the argument is well made.)

Diamond also debunks the 'genetic'/'racial' explanations for differences in civilisations.

As for how the West will handle the power shift to the East - to me, it is a big unknown. In the past the shifts in power have tended to be characterised by wars. It's clear to me that China will be the pre-eminent superpower pretty soon (earlier than I was predicting 5 years ago), and I think India's economic might will continue to grow... interesting times ahead I think.

(I find it quaint that there are some that think the 'West' is somehow not going to meet the fate of previous empires. But it is a valid point of view.. )

At a grand scale though, the pendulum of economic and military might swinging to China and India are just a restoration of the 'natural order' of things. The power lies where the resources are - mineral and intellectual.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Bora Bora wrote:I came across an article that was more extensive than the one I'm posting below, but can't find it. The article got me to thinking if the white race is going to be either a very small minority or extinct. When I say white race I'm talking universally. The countries that have opened their borders to immigration. You have French, Irish, Americans, Brits, etc. that come in all colors, different ethnic backgrounds, due to either immigration or inter-racial marriages. Will these countries become one race where no one would be able to be "identified" by their ethic background because of all the mixed blood? Will they become countries where there is no white or black, but in the end brown???In 1990, more than 60 percent of children in that age group were white.

Yeah! They made a movie too, it's called "Planet of the Apes" :lol:
capsicum
BANNED

MCL - the point I was specifically addressing when referring to Morris and Diamond, was the issue of racial differences as a reason for differing levels of technological or even sociological development.

Cool, thanks for acknowledging that neither author discusses the overwhelming scientific evidence that there are differences between races - East Asians and European Jews are best at math, West Africans have explosive speed, East Africans have great endurance, etc.

This isn't based on merely observation, there is hard science showing physiological and biomechanical differences between different groups of people who lived in isolation from each other for tens of thousands of years.

It's clear to me that China will be the pre-eminent superpower pretty soon (earlier than I was predicting 5 years ago)

Not even in this century.
event horizon

"What we need is a great big a'melting pot
Big enough to take the world and all its got
Keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score..."

Blue Mink said it all!

If someone was able to have assimilated all the good things from all the ethnic stereotypes around the world, then surely he/she would be a true child of the planet? Hopefully they would then be able to see all our failings and point them out to us.

However, knowing human nature, we would probably put him/her on trial as a heretic or a political activist and hang them from the nearest tree.

We fear what we don't understand and we kill what we fear.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Errr...Jews are not a race.
desertdudeshj

Re: Do you think the white race is heading for extinction? Jun 30, 2011
It is amazing to see the wishfull thinking and ignorance together in this thread.
If a race is going to disapear, it is certainly not the white race or the caucasians.
Blacks are dying of AIDS with the highest rate in the world, No cure
Arabs are killing each other with suicide vests. No cure either it s part of their heritage
And more importantly arabs authorities themselves have now realized they are on the verge of extinction, it is so true that they created the Centre for Arab Genomic Studies to try reverse the inevitable.
You will find here http://www.cags.org.ae/ctgastatic.html on their website
the list of about 500 hundred genetic disorders that are transmitted between arabs, mostly because they marry between each other and family relatives, so between the bugs and the bad life style behavior, sloth, glutony and lust, they are finished. I mean FIVE HUNDRED BUGS !!!!!!!????
There is no center for white genomic studies, no need for it. Arabs need it
And by creating an arab genomic studies center, arabs admitted arab is a race, they are not white.

-- Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:34 am --

desertdudeshj wrote:Errr...Jews are not a race.

Oh really? and who are they, ?

-- Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:40 am --

capsicum wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:I came across an article that was more extensive than the one I'm posting below, but can't find it. The article got me to thinking if the white race is going to be either a very small minority or extinct. When I say white race I'm talking universally. The countries that have opened their borders to immigration. You have French, Irish, Americans, Brits, etc. that come in all colors, different ethnic backgrounds, due to either immigration or inter-racial marriages. Will these countries become one race where no one would be able to be "identified" by their ethic background because of all the mixed blood? Will they become countries where there is no white or black, but in the end brown???In 1990, more than 60 percent of children in that age group were white.

Yeah! They made a movie too, it's called "Planet of the Apes" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny, I saw the movie, still .....even after extinction, the whites are still on top, in the movie the monkeys on top of the social ladder are the blond and pale faces, smart and educated, the orangutans, when the ones on the bottom are the blacks faces and stupids monkeys the gorrilas
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Do You Think The White Race Is Heading For Extinction? Jun 30, 2011
^hubris comes before a fall. :D

Denial is a funny thing to read! ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

event horizon wrote:I'd like to see the day when someone on DF can post an intelligent response.

We all just like to stand back and watch you fluffing your feathers in arrogance.

-- Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:11 am --

drewpeacock wrote:
kanelli wrote:The West will fall one day because of economics and politics, not about whiteness of skin, size of brain, or fast or slow twitch muscles. The same has happened for other civilizations. Every group of people has had their achievements and ability to survive in their environments or they would not have survived and thrived.

Sorry Kanelli disagree about the West falling.

The big war of the world will sort that out.

That could very well be true Drew!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

shafique wrote:^hubris comes before a fall. :D

Denial is a funny thing to read! ;)

Cheers,
Shafique

Who is in denial al shafique.?
Wikipedia:
The Arab World is notorious for the increased incidence of genetic disorders among the population. A large part of this is attributed to the widespread norm of consanguinity in the region[1]. Other factors include a social trend to have more children until menopause, selective factors favoring inherited disease characters like thalassemia and glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, and the lack of public awareness towards the early recognition and prevention of inherited disease. CAGS was born out of the vision of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and Minister of Finance and Industry, UAE, to alleviate human suffering from genetic diseases in the Arab World.

Arabs suffering from high rate of gene disorders is all over the internet, thousands of links:
http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/09/22/85765.html
+
CAGS website lisiting +500 genetic disorderstransmitted between arabs. http://www.cags.org.ae/ctgastatic.html

White race is just fine al shafique , worry about arabs. Are you arab by the way? If so , you check the CAGS list, you never know.
Do you agree that arab is a race? Sheikh Hamdan seems to agree, why otherwise create a center for arab genome.
Looking through your posts in general, you seem to be a man living in frustration and in denial , withan utter hatred against jews, whites and israel, since nothing goes in the direction you would like, you must be very unhappy in your life.
I told you before, forget it , go to the beach, what you hope and what you fight for is not going to happen, you will never turn white and Israel will continue as it is :lol: so forget it.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

True. Judaism is a RELIGION!
But good luck explaining this to the ignorants.
symmetric
BANNED

Herve, did you mistakenly think this thread was about Arabs outnumbering whites? So what if "Arabs" suffer from more genetic conditions because of marrying family members. It has nothing to do with the fact that whites are having less children than non-whites, and non-whites and whites inter-breeding will create more non-whites. In the future it is entirely conceivable that the white population will become a small minority (Edited out cease to exist because not likely unless...->), if the entire world population has not died by then.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

herve wrote:

Oh really? and who are they, ?

Judaism is a RELIGION, adhered by people from different ethnic groups!
It first started with the 'Abraniyyin (Hebrews), also known as Bani Isra-eel (children of Israel).
It was soon followed by other people who joined the Jewish faith such as some Egyptians, Aramaens, Sabaens & Arabs from Yemen, Iranians in Persia and Central Asia, Khazars in Eastern Europe, etc.

Its just like any other religion such as Christianity, followed by man different people.
The only different is the concept of the greater unity that exists in both Judaism and also Islam where they got a fixed language for religion to be shared by all different ethnic groups and to utilize it for that purpose of unity as a one big Jewish nation or one big Muslim nation, thus the term "Muslim World" for instance.

This is a very simple logic, which all native nations of the region knows it very well.
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:

so you know better than Lt general Dahi Khalfan Tamim , Dubai Chief police, who says he can recognize a jew by physical features and by the way they speak.
I did not know a religion can change your physical features
http://www.viciousbabushka.com/2010/03/ ... -jews.html
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

^Well, let's not forget that 100,000 Israeli Jews marched IN FAVOUR of racial segregation amongst Jewish schoolchildren in Israel:

dubai-politics-talk/100-000-jews-march-favour-apartheid-t42271.html

Explain how they can see racial differences and you can't?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

The term "White" race is so random by the way. There are white Turks, Persians, Kurds, Indians, Arabs, Pakistanis, Libyans, Berbers, etc. Regardless the ratio, they still exist from within their own ethnic groups.
So what do you suggest we call them? Mutated people? Adopted?

I suggest people be more specific and use proper logical terms to address different ethnic groups.
Instead of white, please use "Germanic" , "French" , "Slavic" , etc.
symmetric
BANNED

But this thread is about whites in general - as in white skin and related attributes like lighter hair and eye colours. It isn't speaking specifically about certain ethnic, religious or whatever groups.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

herve wrote:
symmetric wrote:

so you know better than Lt general Dahi Khalfan Tamim , Dubai Chief police, who says he can recognize a jew by physical features and by the way they speak.
I did not know a religion can change your physical features
http://www.viciousbabushka.com/2010/03/ ... -jews.html

Dahi Khalfan's comment was extremely lame and meaningless. I dislike his views.
And you're way more dumb for quoting him.
symmetric
BANNED

kanelli wrote:Herve, did you mistakenly think this thread was about Arabs outnumbering whites? So what if "Arabs" suffer from more genetic conditions because of marrying family members. It has nothing to do with the fact that whites are having less children than non-whites, and non-whites and whites inter-breeding will create more non-whites. In the future it is entirely conceivable that the white population will become a small minority or even cease to exist, if the entire world population has not died by then.

What difference does it make if arabs make more babies than whites, if more of arab babies die at birth or live with genetic disorders there is no gain. Look a thousand years down the road, who is going to be walking the road.
Because if arabs continue to make babies with their family relatives, there wont be any of them anymore. dont you understand it is inevitable on this course.
Look if arab authorities created a center for arab genetic disorders, it is because it is a major problem.

Something else you are missing When whites procreates with non whites, their children might be non whites, but they are healthy and kicking, AND the white genes are still there, mixed, and sometimes babies further down in generation turn up white with blue eyes. So there is no extinction.

With the arabs it is different , there is a risk of extinction, because of the genetic degenerescence the genes are no longer transmitted, they disapear.

-- Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:26 am --

shafique wrote:^Well, let's not forget that 100,000 Israeli Jews marched IN FAVOUR of racial segregation amongst Jewish schoolchildren in Israel:

dubai-politics-talk/100-000-jews-march-favour-apartheid-t42271.html

Explain how they can see racial differences and you can't?

Cheers,
Shafique

Talk to sym, not me, I see racial differences.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

kanelli wrote:But this thread is about whites in general - as in white skin and related attributes like lighter hair and eye colours. It isn't speaking specifically about certain ethnic, religious or whatever groups.

I hear you Kanelli, but since others are expanding/widening the main point of the thread, I just wanted to clarify my point which is White features are also found among non-Europeans.

If a French married a Kurd, or a German married a Lebanese, the chances of having olive skinned children are way much less than if a French or a German married an Indian or a Ngerian. So the concept of interracial marriage should also be modified. That's what I think.
symmetric
BANNED

I said that non-whites are having more babies than whites - in general. I did not specify Arabs.

I completely understand that those inbreeding within their close family will destroy their genetic pool and it can result in genetic disorders that produce shorter life spans and reproductive problems in that population.

Herve, have you ever studied biology? It makes no sense for you to say that Arab genes can die out but white genes won't. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominance_%28genetics%29
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

herve - the Jews see racial differences amongst Jews, which goes against your point that Jews are ONE race.

The fact that a large number of Israeli Jews will come out and march in favour of racial segregation is a different issue - but one that highlights Judaism is a religion and not a race. As sym points out, quoting others that have this wrong view does not really help your case. ;)

Carry on.. kanelli makes some good points, answer her. I've made my point concerning Jews not being one race.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

We are talking about physical characteristics here people. Is there such a thing as Israeli blue eyes compared to Swedish blue eyes? How about Arab brown eyes compared to Asian brown eyes? Catholic olive skin compared to Muslim olive skin? Canadian white skin compared to Russian white skin?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:I said that non-whites are having more babies than whites - in general. I did not specify Arabs.

I completely understand that those inbreeding will destroy their genetic pool and it can result in genetic disorders that produce shorter life spans and reproductive problems in that population.

Herve, have you ever studied biology? It makes no sense for you to say that Arab genes can die out but white genes won't. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominance_%28genetics%29

Yes I studied biology, extensively actually. playing with genes on corn.
white genes remain, genetic is a lottery, at some point 2 parents of dark skin can have a white blond hair baby when the genes turn up in a certain configuration. My wife is from Puerto Rico, father, mother, brother, tan skin, hispanic features, her sister? blonde blue eyes as if she came form netherland. They have the white genes, they rarely show, but they do.
If arabs die, or do not reproduce, because of genetic disorder, there is no genes to pass on, or if they pass the sick ones, their carrier will die and will not transmit the genes.

Al shafique, it s a little bit more complicated, judaism is a religion, but all jews are not judaic, and all jews do not have have the same racial features. But there are racial features that can be recognized as jew racial feature. Like the dubai police buffon said, many jews can be recognized by their facial features, but it does not mean all of them. and even if look like one , it does not mean he is judaic.
Just like I can make the difference between a filipino and vietnamese, a lebanese and a saudi.
I dont know where you going with this , I assume you are trying to spin it against the jews in your constant crooked way.
Deset dude said jews are not a race, and sym responded non sense like always that judaism is a religion
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

herve - thanks, I agree with your explanation of Judaic features. By the same token, you will agree, not all who have judaic features are Jewish by religion (eg. the members of the tribes of Israel that converted to other religions).

Looking back, it seems you were referring to 'Jews who share racial characteristics' rather than 'Jews' (those who follow Judaism) in general.

(When you speak sense, I agree with you.)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

If you studied biology extensively, can you please explain to me what an Arab gene is?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat