Rape Of Iraqi Women By US Servicemen

Topic locked
Sep 03, 2006
Actually, it is hard to tell who was military actually because they had fled the coalition forces and didn't wear their uniforms anymore - had started to blend into the population.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 03, 2006
rape and other horrible things happen in a war sadams armny did it in kuwait so did bushs army who r doing it in IRAQ. there r bad ppl in every society. no society in todays world is perfect lol nothing in this world is perfect ask urself whoever is reading this ARE YOU PERFECT? worst thing is that muslims they will deny this happening cos we are muslims and we wouldnt do such things like this sorry but this thinking has to change NOT all muslims are like that and i m sure not all AMERICANS OR BRITISH are like that. But if ppl do these things punish them with the evidence provided. you got the photographs punish these ppl like america is punishing sadam.
america and UK is seen as the Devil because of the things they are doing i mean come on did i elect bush did i vote for tony "big ears" blair no i didnt not so y are they invading into afghanistan or iraq i mean who the hell are they.. lol liban bro i m a muslim i m with you all the way but to attack the american ppl is wrong not all are the same :P but the President of America and the PRimeMinister of England were elected by the PEOPLE :P so y not attack them :p
polictics is a dirty game politics will make promises and will do something.
Liban or anyone else in UAE or anywhere else in the world has problems with USA or England and their policies think how you would attack them. hmmm 3 options join a terrorist group :P 2nd option you sit and talk about it like u r rite now on dubaiforum and waste your time thinking and talking about it :P last option you do a boycott of all American and British products lol i know u ll laugh u ll go y should i give up my hardees y should i give up my pepsi lol ask your self mashallah am sure u got a nice job nice wage would it hurt you to boycott these products :P actions speak louder then words you can either go bomb pentagon :P or you could boycott products of USA and become an example of everyone to follow you :P Our Prophet became an example for everyone to follow y dont u you got the money you got a nice job try it :P rather then talking about it :p by the way i have given up on all american junk foods and drinks you dont believe me its ok but who knows maybe i ll become an example for my friends and my family to follow..... liban and other ppl who are against american policies try it see wot it feels like.... trust me u ll feel good you ll end up trying dishes from different parts of the world :p
the world doesnt revolve around USA and UK :P
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 03, 2006
I haven't read through the thread, but the pictures on Aztlan's website are fake.
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Sep 04, 2006
yeh he could be right they could be fake who knows someone could have released it as a PROPOGANDA tool to stir up hatred against the americans
a picture will always show one thing but it will never SHOW you THE WHOLE THING.... these pics appeard on some p<3n websites how do you know they aint actors dressed up as american soilders and wana do a roleplay thing such as this :p come on it could happen
but on the other hand this thing could have happened especially after the Abu Gharib incident in Iraq and especially after Bush saying sorry to the IRAQi Public.... lol WHO KNOWS no one knows end of the day some wont believe wot cnn says and some wont believe wot al jazeera or any other arabic media will say.
end of the day you cant trust your own governments you cant trust the media .
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
rudeboy, I won't read any of your posts until you use proper sentences and punctuation.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 04, 2006
kanelli wrote:rudeboy, I won't read any of your posts until you use proper sentences and punctuation.

Took the words right out of my keyboard :wink:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
Concord wrote:
kanelli wrote:rudeboy, I won't read any of your posts until you use proper sentences and punctuation.

Took the words right out of my keyboard :wink:

so ur keyboard does the thinking and reading eh? :roll:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 05, 2006
lol sorry didnt know i was attending an english class where i had to use mY commas and fullstops. thought it was forum where i could come and enjoy and let out things inside me. i guess i was wrong :p
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 05, 2006
rudeboy wrote:lol sorry didnt know i was attending an english class where i had to use mY commas and fullstops. thought it was forum where i could come and enjoy and let out things inside me. i guess i was wrong :p

rudeboy you really should take the time to read the posts and understand what people are telling you about your writing style and the reasons why they are telling you to change and have a bit of consideration for those that may want to take the time to read what you have to say before they conclude whether you actually have anything useful to contribute or are just graduating from using your phone keypad and or playstation or just a person who likes to play with himself and go on long rambling streams of conciousness like utterings which totally mystify the unfortunate people who take the time to read and seek to understand other peoples views and if you dont want to take this advice just understand that most people will only give you the benefit of the doubt a few times as just like me they will see a block of text and wont bother to read what you have to say when you post it therefore at the end of the day in conclusion and finally you have to decide whether you want to continue writing in a style that will result in no one reading your posts which will be a waste of your time i humbly submit to your good self take care and congratulations for getting to the end of this sentence and extra marks for you if you can read it out loud without pausing to take a breath
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 05, 2006
:lol: Well done Shaf.

If some people here are too lazy to communicate properly, then don't bother trying to communicate with us at all.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 09, 2006
half of my posts have been deleted :S
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums