CHRISTIAN BORN AGAIN FELLOWSHIP AT JSS School, Al Safa Area

Topic locked
CHRISTIAN BORN AGAIN FELLOWSHIP AT JSS School, Al Safa area Jan 14, 2009
Hi, My name is Reji. I belong to a Born Again Church in Dubai called Church for all Nations(CFAN). We meet at JSS School, Al Safa.
Our Church mission is Raising and Mentoring Leaders for the Nations. Our Pastor is Mr Srinivasan.So any new comer Born Again in Dubai viewing this post and looking for a best place for praise and worship, you are welcome. And also its an English service. So all of you can attend and feel the amazing grace of GOD.
U can send me your contact details or can come directly to the church gathering at every friday sharp 10 am.
Also if you cant make it on friday morning, we have fasting and prayer on every saturday in Dubai and Sharjah. We dedicate ourselves to pray for the salvation and peace of Middle east nations.

Come and be blessed.
Thank you and God bless u.

reg_jacob
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 15, 2009
religion anyone ?? :roll:
pete t
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 15, 2009
Anyone from any nation, caste, religion, type, tall, big, slim etc etc can attend.
We love Jesus and we hate the devil.
reg_jacob
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 15, 2009
reg_jacob wrote:We love Jesus and we hate the devil.

Now come on,.. What's wrong with the devil ?
how has he done you wrong ?

hate is such a strong and damaging word for you and who you throw it at,

why use it the word hate ?
pete t
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 15, 2009
:roll: run away, very very fast indeed.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 16, 2009
i know such kind of churches very well from Africa,they ALL have almost 2 targers:

1st: Collect people and make them become members
2nd: collect money from members

even those "pastors" are not the ones they seems to be, almost none of them can read or speak latin.

I Africa ppl asked me why i don´t open a own church as a white man, to make money.

But i don´t want to prevent somebody to join them, everybody has to make his/her own expirience!!

I agree with Choco´s comment...
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 18, 2009
Bible bashers in general drive me up the wall.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 22, 2009
Praise the Lord.
I thought of putting some ideas about our church in this post.
As I have mentioned before we love Jesus and we hate the devil because according to the Bible (John 10:10), it says " The devil comes only to steal and kill and destroy but Jesus came that all may have life and life in adundance". We all live to fulfill that promise of God in our life. And God is always faithfull to all his promises.
We dont condemn anyone of their faith because God has given freedom to choose Him. We only press on towards God for His mercy and His glory to be revealed in us and through us for everyone. We wet our feet so that the whole nation may have salvation.
We DONOT collect any money from anyone and our idea is to talk about Jesus to the people coming to our fellowship.
Our stronghold is Jesus and our weakness is praise and worship.
God will have mercy upon everyone.
For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23).
Thank you and God bless you.
reg_jacob
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 22, 2009
AMEN

and pls submit us ur account details
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 23, 2009
To say that u have the best church in Dubai...Now who ever gave you the right to grade :x
This is another form of fundamentalism, when you are not ready to accept the fact that others too have a way of life that is equivable to yours!! I dont understand how different you are from the extremists ....they do the same thing-claim they are correct.....ie orthodox, narrow minded and fundamental in attitude

IMHO, religion is a personal discovery and a personal choice....whatever you choose, the gist is to do good to others.

Advertising and proselytizing is uncivilized....What are u doing ....selling credit cards???? :?

Also, a word of warning....this country is quite tolerant to people of all religions.....what you are doing could put others in jeopardy...so stop it
Unicorn
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Hey is it on a Tuesday Jan 25, 2009
Well my search for a guide to Dubai is appearing to be rather fruitless! I was envisiging a friendly chatty young fem would show me a coouple of good bars/wine bars/pubs and join me for a bite to eat.

Alas its not to be!

I may be interested in joining the Christian fellowship at the Traders if it runs on a Tuesday - this Tueasday coming....

Are there any hangers on afterwards to join me for a drink - one conversation is as good as the rest - and that devil guy, he sure aint no saint...
firewiretom
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 29, 2009
Excuse me my friend.. What is the meaning of born again christian if I may ask?
Skyper
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2009
If u give ur live to christ (everything) then u r a BA...u must swear in public to live after the bible...its somewehre written there

Found it:

verse John 3:3, "Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: CHRISTIAN BORN AGAIN FELLOWSHIP AT TRADERS INN HOTEL, DE Apr 15, 2010
All Praise to God Almighty in Heaven.

Hi All,
This is in regard to my previous post, to inform all that we have our church gathering to a new location from Trader's Inn Hotel Deira, Dubai. We have moved to Sheikh Rashid Auditorium located in Oud Mehtha road, Karama, Dubai. The auditorium is located in the Indian High School premise. We meet every friday from 8:30am to 10:30am.
As mentioned in my previous post, we preach the word of God i.e Jesus, to all nation to enable them to understand the potential God has placed within each during the creation of the world and to strengthen them to pursue the God placed destiny in their life's.
Know that, if you have read this post, it was not by chance but was a part of His plan for you to be blessed in life. Jesus Loves you.
Come and be blessed.
reg_jacob
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined May 21, 2014
gudday poh gusto ko poh magaatend ng gawain nd poh ako bornagain pero before ngaatend ako gawain nung nsa saudi pa ako... nd ko kc alam kng saan poh d2 plsss txt me 0556585076...godbless poh
jfffff14
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 23, 2014
I want to attend but please guide me on how to get there. I can't find the exact location of Traders-inn Hotel. Please help.
Its me Mildred
idde
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 14, 2015
on what floor or room is the service being held?
aiehl
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 15, 2015
[b]reg_jacob[/b] ,

[b]aiehl[/b] ,

[size=70]--- May 15, 2015 ---[/size]

Thank you Reji for the information. It is a blessing to find a good fellowship when visiting a foreign land.

Since the creation of Adam, the first man, there is only one way for a man to enter this world i.e. Through a woman. Every human being comes into the world through a woman. Now GOD has chosen that there is only one way back to Him - through JESUS, THE SON OF GOD.

For GOD so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. [John 3:16]

[color=#333333]In my bible, it is written, JESUS said "I am the way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father [GOD] except through Me. [See John 14:6][/color]

[color=#333333]I am blessed to know this JESUS as my LORD & SAVIOUR.
[/color]
Sede
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums