Promotion Girls Needed At Night Clubs And Events!

Topic locked
Promotion Girls Needed at night clubs and events! Dec 03, 2006
Body: Promotion girlds for a new energy drink . To be used for clubs and events , so please be the type of person who likes to club and have fun, I will need another team to work the major shoping outlests in Dubai, Pay is hourly bases , Girls can make from 3500 to 5000 or more Dhs per month, Its a fun new Product and what it needs is a fun new TEAM! be part of it .Western girls are prefered but we hold no prejudice.
Get hold of me at gretc@hotmail.com

take care
coai!

promotion
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 03, 2006
Do you need to have big boobs and a small waist?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 04, 2006
discrimination !! !! --------- you want the guys to pimp around ???
sahibmalik
Dubai Forum User

Dec 04, 2006
sahibmalik wrote:discrimination !! !! --------- you want the guys to pimp around ???

:shock: :shock: :shock:

You have to accept the fact that ladies are effective at promoting some products especially if the products are targetting male customers. :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 04, 2006
^ Western ladies you mean?

promotion wrote:...Western girls are prefered...
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Dec 11, 2006
Here's the drink that Dubai will be talking about very soon! Guys n Gals, introducing to y'all..ENERGY 69!!

http://www.energy69.com/main.html
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 11, 2006
beachbelle wrote:Here's the drink that Dubai will be talking about very soon! Guys n Gals, introducing to y'all..ENERGY 69!!

they are encouraging the people of dubai to "use the mouth"
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 11, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
beachbelle wrote:Here's the drink that Dubai will be talking about very soon! Guys n Gals, introducing to y'all..ENERGY 69!!

LOL... :lol:
bonitta
Dubai chat master

Dec 13, 2006
MaaaD wrote:

hahahahahaha
"get what you want, give what they need"
the_anomaly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 29, 2006
Can you tell me the name of your company and where your office is located?

Also do you have an age restriction? I am here in Dubai from now until the first week of January. I am only 20 and therefore can not go to night clubs however I can easily promote at other events? I have had experience promoting and have good people skills - I worked for a magazine called TeenStuff that is now large in Egypt and has left Dubai. I was able to interview some celebrities and some business people. I have also promoted the magazine at several concerts and press conferences, such as the EA Games press conference in 2004. I have also done some promotional work for the DSF committee at Al-Ghurair Centre in 2004 and have worked for the Dubai Cultural Council recently in 2006.
reemtrivedi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Promotion Girls Needed at night clubs and events! Jan 14, 2007
promotion wrote:Body: Promotion girlds for a new energy drink . To be used for clubs and events , so please be the type of person who likes to club and have fun, I will need another team to work the major shoping outlests in Dubai, Pay is hourly bases , Girls can make from 3500 to 5000 or more Dhs per month, Its a fun new Product and what it needs is a fun new TEAM! be part of it .Western girls are prefered but we hold no prejudice.
Get hold of me at gretc@hotmail.com

take care
coai!

is this your idea of finding a gf?
toronto_to_dubai
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 15, 2007
lol ^^^
mighty.one
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai