Project Environmental Officer-Excellent Opportunity

Topic locked
Project Environmental Officer-Excellent Opportunity Nov 01, 2007
Our client is a leading multi billion dollar UAE based corporation. Their ongoing success and expansion efforts have created a new role for a Project Environmental Officer.

The incumbent will ensure environmental compliance within international guidelines and corporate standards throughout the planning, construction and operational phases of their various construction projects.

Main responsibilities include carrying out environmental inspections and audits of construction projects against relevant standards, formulate EIA recommendations for corrective actions, raise awareness of environmental management through a positive on-site presence and establish relationships with site personnel and contractors. The incumbent must also be able to audit and review sustainability performance targets for the project and contribute to an annual sustainability report as well as the preparation and management of the annual budget for the operation of their projects.

To Qualify: The role requires a broad based professional with a degree in Environmental Engineering or similar and a minimum of 1-3 years experience as an environmental officer in the construction industry. Arabic an advantage

UAE Nationals Encouraged To Apply

Submit your application :
recruitment1000@gmail.com

Dxb_Girl
Dubai Forum Visitor

Filipina Lady Driver looking for job in Dubai Aug 28, 2009
hi! i am new here in forum. i am filipino applying for lady driver. where can i apply here?

thanks

zen
632-4947223
zenve
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 28, 2009
what about chemical engineers ?
catalyst
Dubai chat master

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai