We Need New People.

Topic locked
We need new people. Jan 07, 2013
Our company still is developing in U.A.E so we need to new people.

Raamn
Dubai Forum User

Re: We Need New People. Jan 09, 2013
Raamn wrote:our present co-operators, business partners, you can be next one
all i see is some fat philiphinos walking up and down

what does your company do anyways?
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: We Need New People. Jan 09, 2013
bossman , is not nice to not knowing somone and call them "fat".

We are the manifactuer of perfumes, perfumed cosmetics, colour cosmetics and products for home.
In U.A.E mostly co-work with us Filipinos, becouse they saw for them a chance for earn good extra money.

But we are open for people from all the world.
Raamn
Dubai Forum User

Re: We Need New People. Jan 17, 2013
LOL fat filipinos. Bossman is a bad guy ;)
ririfenty
Dubai Forum User

Re: We Need New People. Feb 13, 2013
Hi im from Sweden but with egyptian heritage, I might be interested. I have experience as a sales person in Arlanda Airport, and I am studying Social psychology.
hakimsweden
Dubai Forum Guest

hakimsweden , If you are now in Sweden our company isn't on Swedish market. We were in past but now our Swedish members are served by UK's branch :(
Whole list of countries you and all visiting people of this topic you will find here: http://www.fmworld.com/
If you will be have any quastion, write.

In Dubai we are from October 2012.
Raamn
Dubai Forum User

no what I meant was that I want to work in Dubai. Im sorry for not being clear before.
hakimsweden
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: We Need New People. Feb 14, 2013
hakimsweden , OK.

When you will be ready to come to Dubai you can write direct to me and I'll answer for all your questions about our company, a way of cooperation and money what you can earn with us.

In private I'll send you direct contact to me.

Regards
Raamn
Dubai Forum User

Re: We Need New People. Feb 17, 2013
i m from Afghanistan and can I work for ur company too? I am a certifies fitness trainer..
fareeeed
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: We Need New People. Feb 17, 2013
fareeeed , If you are in U.A.E. or in difernet country where our company is, for us is not importand from where is our cooperator but only we want to see in that person willingness to cooperate.
Raamn
Dubai Forum User

Re: We Need New People. Feb 18, 2013
i am willing to cooperate,,I will work honestly for your company...
fareeeed
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: We Need New People. Feb 19, 2013
Yes i am full agree with you.
dubaiphotography
Dubai Expat Wannabe

fareeeed , Good to know.

Our comany in the neighborhood of your country is in Kazakhstan and here in United Arab Emirates.
Also we are prepare to distribute our products to Qatar.

We aren't looking for employees but people who will be our partners and in that way all people are treated by us.

To know us better plase see this video, where you will see the owners of the company, from where we are and who is cooperate with us.

We are in U.A.E. from October 2012 and with us now cooperate more as 600 persons and every day we invite a new people.
Raamn
Dubai Forum User

ok but what shall we be doing?
fareeeed
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: We Need New People. Feb 20, 2013
Our partners are responsible for distribution of our products and promotion our company.

Our products are in very good quality but price is not so high like is in well brand name products, because we are not using shops for selling but our products are distribute by our partners.

So our partner is buying our products direct from us (producer) and he or she can resell our products with margin to 43%.
So then you have direct profit from sell.

For example you can earn on one piece of our perfume even 45 AED.

But when you would like promote our company you can earn next money.

You can promote shopping of our products direct from our company to new people then you will not earn on margin but you will get from 3% to 21% of their shopping.
In that way you can have passive profit, because you can live in Dubai and lot of people will buy our products from all U.A.E. or even by Internet you have contacts to persons in different countries for example in UK, Germany, France, Argentina and these people will be buy there our products and you will get your shear of that 3 - 21% from their shopping.

21% that could be for you about 4.000 AED or more.

But here is not the end of earnings, you can earn more from next shear but about this I can write in next time.

Raamn
Dubai Forum User

Re: We Need New People. Feb 22, 2013
Good one , any way anylck with exact method
kiangr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: We Need New People. Feb 22, 2013
kiangr , about 600.000 people from all the world who joined to our company, they chose this method and they are satisfied.
In U.A.E we have got now more as 600 persons who like to do shoping in our company and also would like to earn some good money for them.

--- Mar 03, 2013 ---

Raamn
Dubai Forum User

Re: We need new people. Mar 12, 2013
that is good. i am an Investor looking for a ripe business to invest in, if your business doing well, with a turn over of over 100 Million Dollars or even less contact me to invest in your company. We also give out loans to business and personal loans.
dimlalasta
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: We Need New People. Mar 12, 2013
Our company is doing for now less as 100 million of $ but we still are in develop process.

We have got the world wide goals to growth. For now cooperate with us 600.000 people in 43 countries.

We will be invest in Asia and in South America so such offer as a strategic investor please contact direct with the owners of our company.
Raamn
Dubai Forum User

ok what amount are your company looking for, contact my company through our website at www.doyaconsulting.com do that so that we get some documents for study we can release funds in less than two weeks if we are satisfied with your documents and business.
dimlalasta
Dubai Forum Visitor

dimlalasta , as I wrote about such topic you have to talk with the owners and not here on the public forum.

Please contact to our main office in Poland, maybe our company need some fresh money:

Land line phone: tel. + 48 71 327 00 39
e-mail: sekretariat@perfumy.fm

This is not in my competence. I can looking for to our company a new clients, a distributors and a partners, who will be cooperate with us in UAE or in that country where FM GROUP is for example in UK, Germany etc. and later take care of our client, distributor or partner, and that is all.
Raamn
Dubai Forum User

Re: We Need New People. Mar 20, 2013
u need developers?
pishka
Dubai Forum User

Re: We Need New People. Jan 03, 2014
Join to our team and our company
http://vimeo.com/81929016
Raamn
Dubai Forum User

Re: We Need New People. Jan 10, 2014
salam sir i am husnain raza i need a job plz help me my cntct num is 03228476322
husnainraza
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: We Need New People. Jan 11, 2014
We are looking for a co-workers, a partners who are help us develop on UAE market.
We have now lot of people who are helping us, doing with us business but we still need a new one.

We are looking for people who are communicative, open to new contacts, new knowledge, who are highly motivated to achieve their own goals.

Take a look how it looked the first anniversary of our company.
http://vimeo.com/82167925

If you have any question - just write.
Raamn
Dubai Forum User

Re: We Need New People. Jan 13, 2014
what work did you introduce?
exzusphil
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: We Need New People. Jan 13, 2014
Can I know what types of peoples you are searching for your company. i have bachelor degree in biology and miner chemistry i am from Ethiopia

--- Jan 13, 2014 ---

Can I know what types of peoples you are searching for your company. i have bachelor degree in biology and miner chemistry i am from Ethiopia
tigist
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: We Need New People. Jan 16, 2014
exzusphil ,We looking for people who are help us distribute our products and for that they will receive shear of the profits from 3% to 21% at first. This is a partnership.
This could be here in UAE or in different country where we are.

--- Jan 16, 2014 ---

Zames ,In our company most important are a communication skills, willingness to meet new people and new knowledge. We rare giving something better as a time job we are giving people work on partnership rules. For now with us is 600.000 persons on that way of work but as for the international company still it's not to much so we are looking for a new one.
Our job is a cooperation not a time job bu also we hire but only in new countries where we would like to open our brunches but in our office in UAE and rest of countries for now we have the whole crew.

--- Jan 16, 2014 ---

tigist ,I wrote in past posts what kind of job we are can give and what people are needed.
We are welcome all people from all the world who are communicative persons and would like to be our partners not employees.
Raamn
Dubai Forum User

Re: We Need New People. Jan 19, 2014
wishashai: i would like to join ur company

--- Jan 19, 2014 ---

contact me wisha_777@hotmail.com
wishashai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: We Need New People. Jan 21, 2014
Hi
Working in Dubai as technical worker, I'am interested in working your company.

contact at dinucaptain31@yahoo.com
Rise999
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai