Looking For A Job In Dubai For The Post Of BDE/BDM

Topic locked
Looking for a Job in Dubai for the post of BDE/BDM Aug 18, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Andrew Sebastian from India, Pune. I am looking for a job in Dubai for the post of Business Development Executive/Manager/Analyst. Overall I have 6 years of experience.

I am working at KPIT as a Business Development Manager Pre Sales for UK, USA, Middle EAST, Europe, Nordics & APAC. I have been working on Oracle EBS, SAP, JDE Edwards, VCP, Supply Chain & Logistics, MDM, Events.

Ready to relocate in Dubai as soon as I get the job offer.

My Mobile Number is +91-8605315563 and skype id is andreww.sebastian

Thanks,
Andrew Sebastian

Andrews5
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For A Job In Dubai For The Post Of BDE/BDM Aug 19, 2014
We provide CV and cover letter writing service and along with that we also provide 3-day free personalized CV distribution service. Top quality service and customer satisfaction is guaranteed. Please check out our special offer through Together In Bahrain website. Online payment is accepted. For details, please visit http://www.togetherinbahrain.com/activities-sports.html
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

undefined Aug 19, 2014
Hi Andrew,

You can visit our website: financeandaccountancy.com for latest job openings.
asghar316
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 20, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is April rhey Valiente, From philippines. I am looking for a Job in any place of Dubai or UAE as a Electrical Foreman,Electrical technician or Electrical commissioning Technician. I have almost 5 years of experience as an Electrical practitioner.i am presently staying here in Doha Qatar, and willing to transfer anytime as long as i have already the offer and Visa... thank you and God bless

mobile#: +97477545609

E-mail: aprilrheyv@yahoo.com

aprilrhey
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai