LADIES - REAL ESTATE AGENTS WANTED

Topic locked
LADIES - REAL ESTATE AGENTS WANTED Jan 12, 2015
Are any of you a little bored, not really interesting in applying for a full-time position as you have school runs/cycling/coffee networking etc but would still like to earn your own money?
I have some real estate agent positions available on a commission basis and on a salaried basis.
For the commission only positions you will need to be sponsored by your spouse or other means. You get 50% of every deal you close. Generally speaking commission is 5% of the annual rent of any property and sales is 2% of the sale price. 50% of that, is yours! I will also put you through the RERA course and get you certified as a real estate agent in Dubai.
The salaried roles have a guaranteed basic of 5000 AED plus a 60/40 commission structure, and if you pull in 60K of commission over a 4 month period I will lease you a car.
I also offer a bonus after 12 months service if you hit the targets set for you. Want to know more? Please email me info@preams.me . Our website is http://www.preams.me/index.html .
I am also looking for a Sales Manager to manage the sales/rental team - if that's you I would love to hear from you. Package to be discussed privately.

RealEstateVixen
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai