Emaar Hospitality Group LLC Looking To Hire

Topic locked
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC looking to hire Apr 05, 2014
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, is looking to hire people during a Career Open Day, which will be held on Sunday, April 13, 2014.

It is an only-by-invitation event, during which the company will hire personnel for its various hotels and resorts.

Applicants are invited to contact the recruitment team for this event and only qualified, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

The company manages Emaar’s growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects. It ensures residents of Emaar’s master planned communities have access to exceptional sport, entertainment, recreational, hotel and business facilities.

source: http://www.emirates247.com/news/emirate ... 4-1.544285

raintear
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Emaar Hospitality Group LLC Looking To Hire Apr 05, 2014
Thats a great opportunity for the guy looking for jobs in UAE.
strokes007
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Apr 06, 2014
good morning, im italian male 29 years (orginally egyptian) , with 10 years experience in tourism and real estate...

english fluent / italian fluent / arabic fluent / russian very good

i will be in dubai in 14 april and im looking to find a job in uae...if its possible to have interview ,will be great..

diaaeldin mohamed

email :diaa_mostafa@live.it
diaaeldin
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Emaar Hospitality Group LLC Looking To Hire Apr 06, 2014
Hai,

I am a Finance & Accounts Executive by profession having 3 years experience.

I am well versed in all aspects of accounting till finalization, accounts payable & receivable, trial Balance & Bank Reconciliation, financial statement analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting etc.

I am currently searching for a job. If there are any vacancies, please do let me know. I am sure that I would become a valuable addition to your staff.

I am ready to join immediately, for interview please calls me at following number or E-mail me @ binith.pg@gmail.com .

Currently I am in UAE on a Visit Visa till June 11th, 2014.

Binith P G

+971 – 50 – 2448408
bpg2000
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai