Dubai Job Offer -Cost Of Living

Topic locked
Dubai Job Offer -Cost Of Living Jan 02, 2007
saa

sanjeevsbirari
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 02, 2007
You posted the same message twice. As I replied previously, please use the Search function on this site to find more threads and answers on the topic of cost of living etc.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

try this.. Jan 05, 2007
try finding jobs and vacancies at http://www.emiratesvillage.com
I hope you find what you need
mr_mo
Dubai Forum User

Jan 06, 2007
Hi
I cannot comment on how good is the salary to your qualifications. But as for the rest of your points, here we go.
As many may tell you, the cost of living thing is a relative matter. But I can tell you the following. A one bed room apartment in a nice neighbourhood on Sheikh Zayed Rd. will set you back Dh 80,000 a year. Add to this an initial deposit and commission to the agent (3-5 per cent). I live outside the major area in Dubai, some 25 minutes drive, and pay 57.000 per year for one bedroom.
Food isn't expensive compared to Europe, but if you're coming from the Middle East or India you may find the cost a little higher than you're used to. But the positive thing is that there is a wide variety to choose from.
Work times are Sunday to Thursday for most companies and public sector. Private companies are between 8-9 am to 5-6 pm. But it is different from one companies to another.
Let me know if you have any other inquiries.
Rania
Raniao
Dubai Forum User

Jan 07, 2007
Rania
Thank u so much ,It would really help me to take a call....
sanjeevsbirari
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 12, 2007
congratulations on the offer.
mighty.one
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai