Business Analyst Software Jobs In Dubai

Topic locked
Business Analyst Software Jobs in Dubai Oct 08, 2009
Our ideal Business Analyst should possess the following:

· You are experienced with over 5 years of BA experience. You started your career as a software developer and moved into a BA role
· Your expertise lies in your ability to create requirements and to design the UI for enterprise web-based applications. You have a strong grasp of web application usability and flow of control. You are not designing the graphical look but you are laying out what information will appear on each screen, how the program will flow as well as visual feedback cues to the user.
· Your first task if you choose to accept will be to take disjointed business objectives from non-technical people and translate the objectives into a system design document. You will not receive a complete information dump from the business owners; instead, you will have to push, prod, and probe to extract the information you need.
· You are the ultimate diplomat. You have the ability to work in extremely high pressure situations with demanding clients under tight timelines while keeping your cool.
· You can motivate the people in your team
· You will rise to the challenge, think on your feet, and problem solve

Apply at http://www.itjobsgulf.com/job/analysts/ ... urgent/649

jobs123
Dubai Forums Talker

undefined Oct 09, 2014
I have similar experience. My contact id is coolrajpro5@yahoo.co.in , please contact me.
coolrajpro5
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai