Online Business

Topic locked
Online Business Jul 19, 2014
I am currently employed and working as a Sales Coordinator for a Hospitality Company. I want to put up an online business here where my target market are the people in UAE. I will source my supplies here as well. It would like be buying and selling stuff no importation of product or outside the country outsourcing supplies.

Would their be any requirement for me to do so?

Please I need help

mc22078
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Online Business Jul 25, 2014
i suggest you one thing that add your services and products on b2b web portals automatically you will get a buyers. b2bmarkt.com is one of the best Dubai Business to Business Marketplace where you can advertise your business products and services Free.
b2bmarketdubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Online Business Jul 25, 2014
As far as I am aware, there are no limitations on freelance work so long as the product / service is legal. You will need to decide how you are going to market and advertise the product. You can use the free advertising websites as well as set up a website of your own that customers can use to know more about the product and place orders. You may also be able to put up your product on websites like souq.com . (Get information about their requirements.) As for payment and delivery, you may be able to use express delivery services for both such as Aramex drop and return service (whereby Aramex picks up the package from you, delivers it to the customer, collects cash payment from customer, and returns the payment to you.) These are just my thoughts and I am not an expert on this.
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed