Invest In Specialty Construction Products

Topic locked
Invest in Specialty Construction Products Jul 11, 2013
I am currently interested in finding a strategic alliance partner with which to commence a new specialty products business working under license agreements from US proprietary manufacturers.

Essentially, the intention is to manufacture most of the products that are sold locally. This involved developing specific extruded aluminum profiles and then processing them into finished specialty products.

These products are sold to general contractors on major commercial projects by way of performance architectural specifications.

Having developed the regional specification market for such specialty architectural products I am aware of over US$100M worth of specified and qualified current opportunities that exist in the Saudi Arabian market alone.

Presently, there is little organized, structured and capable competition within the marketplace. My proposal is to create a new market leader for specialty architectural products in this region with strategic partners.

shoulabob
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Invest In Specialty Construction Products Apr 09, 2014
To Whom it my concern.

I am Williams Andrew. I am a private investor.I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad. If you have any good business proposal, it will be funded.

Write me at williamadrew1969@gmail.com

Thanks

Williams
willyandrew
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed