Tourist Visa Extension + Renewal?

Topic locked
Tourist Visa Extension + Renewal? Nov 13, 2012
howdy do guys, I needed some info on some visa related stuff and would greatly appreciate any help since my travel agent appears to be a dummy. I arrived in dxb about a month ago on a 30-day tourist visa. I'm here for the purposes of a job hunt and evidently the time frame isnt near enough. I'm extending my tourist visa now by the 30 days that I'm allowed. It is my understanding that If I had come on a visit visa (which I could, since my elder brother lives and works here) that I could have extended 60 days. Anyhow, I'll be extending it another 30 days for now, my question however relates to visa renewal. After the next 30 days once my visa expires, is there a waiting period before I can apply for a visit visa again? or can I do it right away the second my visa expires? I was hoping that instead of heading back to my country and applying for a visit visa all over again and paying expensive airline ticket prices again I could perhaps catch a flight to Kish, Iran or any neighbouring region for the duration of visa processing (2 days?) and then back. Is that possible or is there a waiting period before one can re enter the country on a visit/tourist visa?

would highly appreciate any advice possible.

cheers

SirLagalot
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Tourist Visa Extension + Renewal? Dec 10, 2012
Hi SirLagalot, this is Zulfiqar, working in a Tourism company... Now immigration rules has got changed. now a person who has completed his 60 days visa in dubai, can only apply visa after one month period.... so u have to go back to ur country & after one month u can again apply for tourist visa (extendable)..... if u need visa or anyother related query u can contact me via my email id: zulfiqar.ali1991@hotmail.com
decentguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Oct 06, 2014
pls let me know how to stay in dubai after 60 days visit visa i know completed 60 days visa in dubai to go back to ur country any way to gat any visa if i got free zone visit visa becu idont want to back pls let me know
farhan2014
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 12, 2014
hi i have 30 days in dubai and i come on tourist vise can u help me that how i extend mt visa for more 30 days
umair
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Nov 04, 2014
hi i came dubai september28 with 40 days tourist visa that means my visa expires in 5th of nov. i planned to go back my country, hw many days after can i apply for next tourist visa?
gobipilot
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Nov 12, 2014
Hello. My son's visit visa has expired after 3 months. He went to Kish Island with his employer promising him to wait for 4 days for his employment visa. I asked the HR Manager of the company if my son will be able to come back to Dubai after 4 days as promised? He said that there will be a delay because the permit of the hospital has not been approved yet. My son as a nurse has signed a contract already with the said hospital (new) in Dubai. And that my son has to wait for 10 more days plus 3 days for my son's employment visa to be processed. Is there a way for my son to come back here in Dubai without observing the one month exit from Dubai? Please answer my query. Thank you very much. V.
malebandyahoocom
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 02, 2014
hi my wife moroccan she came for visite visa for One Month and i want to extend for her if possible
Rahemkhalid
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 11, 2015
hi, i got tourist visa in December 2014 for 30 days and now i want to extend my visa for 30 days more. i know from January 2014 tourist visa can not be extended but i got visa in December 2014 so i need your help can i extend my visa.
AmerKhan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa