Tourist Visa Expiry

Topic locked
Tourist visa expiry Jan 07, 2014
Hi, i came on a tourist visa which is expiring in few days. Due to certain reasons, i would like to overstay for 2 or 3 days more and i would like to know the diff scenarios.

1) If i overstay 2 or 3 days, is it ok if i pay fine and leave?
2) If an employment visa is filed, Is there any problem with respect to the employment visa filed?

Thanks in advance for your help.

VIHARIK
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Tourist Visa Expiry - Urgent Help Plz.. Jan 09, 2014
Dear,
Tourist visa is for 40 days from the date of entry and if you extend it they will make a total of 60 days. if you are over stay also there is no problem in getting the employment visa and your sponsor will not know that you have given the PP in consulate. But, I advice you if you are going to overstay just ask your tourist company from where you got the visa to give you 2 days to leave the country, otherwise there is possiblity they make absconding report against you in Dubai Immigration Department.

otherwise, don't take any risk just renew your tourist visa. You can renew the tourist visa without the knowledge the sponsor, directly contact your tour agent from where you got the visa, pay them required fees they will renew it online for 20 more days.
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

undefined Feb 08, 2014
Dear Sir,
PASSPORT NO:K3091228 NATIONALITY :
INDIAN, ENTRY PERMIT NO # 43962512/2013/210 VISITING VISA ISSUED
ON 25-DEC-2013

I had renew my visa 10 days ago by travels, but still i didnt get copy
of visa renewal, they are saying it is renewed, yesterday it is already
expaird. please let me know renew or what, how i know it is renewed
please

thanks
abdurub03
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Tourist Visa Expiry Feb 09, 2014
abdurub03 wrote:

If you can give me first name and the date of birth, I can tell you.
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Tourist Visa Expiry Apr 19, 2014
I have a similar query.
I want to extent my tourist visa for 30 days.
So, I called Foreign affairs Immigration dept, they breif about I can extent tourist visa. But when I called they agency, back in home land. they explained its only valid upto one month and you should come back.
My confusion elongated, when I read in one website that, tourist visa is non-extendable after 30 days.
Mahindra
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Apr 22, 2014
my tourist visa is expired befor 4 months now i want to make profetional visa... i want to know what i do now
nirosh
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 16, 2014
dsg ,Sir my Viza is Geting over in 3 days i got 60days viza now its expiring can i renew my new visit viza or can i get 20 days more to stay here!!!
abrar1981gmailcom
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 24, 2014
Dear all, I'm a Hungarian citizen who entered Dubai on 26.07.2014 and they gave me an entry permission of 30 days upon arrival (stamped in my passport) and someone told me I can extend it for another 30 days at the airport, can someone confirm this? And where exactly in the airport I should go and what are the charges? Thanking you in advance
DubFreeeek
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Sep 11, 2014
Dear sir, please help me in this regard.I got my Visit visa issued on July 14, 2014 and valid till Sep 11, 2014. I entered to UAE through sharjah airport on Aug 9, 2014 and got my passport stamped with exit stamp from pakistani immigration and entry stamp from UAE immigration. I got job in dubai and they asked me to leave UAE in order to get your employment visa. I traveled from Sharjah airport to Lahore airport on Aug 31, 2014 before the visa expired. but i didn't get my passport with exit stamp from UAE immigration as there was no body at immigration counter who could stamped on passport. I just saw here and there and unfortunately no other passenger was also coming. So i just walked through the counter without having stamp. But i got my passport with entry stamp from Pakistani immigration after arriving at Lahore airport. Now the company where i got job is saying that UAE immigration department is not handing over the employment visa as you are still in UAE according to their records. but i had already left the UAE. So kindly help me in this case. What should i do now? Who are the concern persons that should be reported to?
ranag
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Sep 12, 2014
I was issued a 30 day visa on 29th august 2014, so including the 29th as one day, my visa expires on 27th Sepetember. My return flight to England is at 00:40 on 28th September 2014. As i will be checking in on 27th September, but taking off on 28th, will i nees to renew/extend my visa?
Confused
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Tourist Visa Expiry Sep 23, 2014
Hi!my boyfriend visa was only 30 days.we didnt extend it for we dont have money.but we pay already the 5 days penalty since it was expire while waiting for the money for his ticket.now hes 2 weeks more over stay,i kip on telling the travel agencyto give us more time to find money fir his penalty and tiket,but they said they already file abscon,and nid to pay 7k.what we will do?
Delsey15
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Dec 09, 2014
hi,one of my friend told me about tourist visa for extension he told me after extension u give 30 days not 20 days because u pay for money for 30 days because first u give 40 days and then after extension u give 30 days its mean u have 70 days and he already take 70 days before in 2011 on Tourist visa.please clear my this situation because i am already on tourist visa now in Dubai.after extension i get 20 days or 30 days.
SyedMuhammadAli
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 21, 2014
SyedMuhammadAli ,

tourist visa is only 30 days but you have another 10 days grace period before it expires. however if you wish to extend it, the 10 days grace period will be forfeited and will be included in the extension days. So it will be 30 days visa plus 30 days extension= total 60 days stay only.
droppingby
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 02, 2015
Listen to me friendz plz,,,it is vry urgent. i am here in dubai looking for a job on tourist visa, but unfortunately i didn,t got job yet & my viza is going to expire on 12/01/2015. i heard frm many persons, that i can have 10 days more in the form of grace period. but i have booked my return ticket as well. so please tell me 1),,,,,,whom i have to contact for extension of my viza for 10 dayz more,,, ,,,,2) How much i will have to pay for it,,,,,,,,3) can i reshedule my air ticket. plz reply me as early as possible, before it vill get too late
arfat
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 05, 2015
arfat , hi dear, If on 12/01/2015 is a 30th day of your staying in UAE, then you have to just reschedule you ticket, and don't want to extend your visa, you are permitted to stay in UAE for 39 days of your entry in UAE. And if you are overstaying more than 40 days, then you have to extend your visa for more 20 days, and its cost is almost 1000 Dirhams.
hassan057yahoocom
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 10, 2015
Hi dear,i m from india came in tourist visa valid from 29-nov-2014 to 27-jan-2015 total of 60 days.i entered dubai on 2-dec-2014.can u pls tell me how many days i can stay here..

--- Jan 10, 2015 ---

msmpillai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 12, 2015
VIHARIK ,Hi, i came on a tourist visa which is(60 days is over) expiring in few days. Due to certain reasons, i would like to overstay for 2 or 3 days more and i would like to know the diff scenarios.1) If i overstay 2 or 3 days, is it ok if i pay fine and leave? 2) If an employment visa is filed, Is there any problem with respect to the employment visa filed?
sumayya
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jan 19, 2015
my friend already have a UAE visa issued on 30 Nov and expired on 28th Jan. but our programme was extended. now we are going to dubai on 25th from India.is he can visit dubai from 25th to 31th Jan.on this visa.if not then what we will do.
devendra
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 23, 2015
hassan057yahoocom ,

Hi im on 30 days tourist visa and i entered dubai on 27th dec 2014 and 30 days will be completed on jan 25th 2015 . I heard we have 10 days grace time, so my question is what if i stay for 10 days grace time and dont extend my visa ? and is any deposit necessary? and they need a declaration from a guardian to extend visa so do they need to be same gender as mine? and do they need to pay an deposit?
anusharaj1390
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 31, 2015
hi how much it will cost if your tourist visa expired for 2 months already,please give me imformation for this situation....thank you
angel123
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 07, 2015
Hi, I and my wife has overstayed for three months now due to delay in Kazakhstan embassy to stamp our visa for us to proceed to were we are traveling to. please i want to know if its possible to clear our overstay and exit to iran and get another 3months visa to enter again within one week.
Thanks
desywill
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 03, 2015
Hi, I m from India entered in Dubai on 30-JAN-2015 in a tourist visa (visa issued in 2014) 40 days. is it sure Sir? my return ticket is on 10 th march 2014. I got a job in Dubai and the employment visa is on process. I wish to change the visa without leaving my home country. So please help me the procedures of employment visa stamping and status changing. Thanks

--- Mar 03, 2015 ---

Hi, I am from India, can I stay in Dubai exactly 40 days in a tourist visa? visa issued in 2014 and I entered in Dubai on 30 th JAN 2015 .My return ticket is on 40 th day. I have a job offer here and wish to change the employment visa without exit to my home country. Please help me for this matter.Thanks

Thanks
moideen
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Tourist Visa Expiry Mar 16, 2015
Hi Sir

i am in UAE from 20 Feb on tourist visa and have my flight back to homeland on 20 march.

1. how long i can stay here if i want to change my flight.
2.is that possible if i can extend my tourist visa for 2 weeks.
3. if yes please tell me the process and how much it will cost.

visa information:
entry permit number: 87612889/2015/201
Date & Place of issue: 11-FEB-2015 Dubai
Valid untill: 11-APR-2015

Please reply me as soon

--- Mar 16, 2015 ---

how many days anyone under TOurist Visa can stay? 30 or 40? i am soooo worried and confused about it..
muskan
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Tourist Visa Expiry Jun 07, 2015
Hi Sir,

I would like to know how early can we renew the Sponsors visa, Actual Expiration of visa is 25.11.2015 and for some medical treatment he would leave the country on October 2nd week. So I would wish to know when we can start the renewal process.
Christo
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Tourist Visa Expiry Dec 10, 2015
dsg ,

Sir i would like to ask, im working now in a company which im newly hired, im holding a tourist visa which expired last december 1st, ive already give all my document to my employer since 1st week of october, But still i dont have an employment visa un til now,its already december 10. My question is did overstaying is applied when my visa is in process to employment visa? Because im worrying im over staying for 9 days now.
Bangz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

tourist single short 87930055/2015/208 Jan 04, 2016
dear sir/madam
i have a ques ten..? my is over stay last two week he dont have money to pay this fine will you pleas guide what is best for him
pleas call me and help me (0529812941)
pleas kindly
muhammdali
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Tourist Visa Expiry Jun 21, 2016
Dear sir , I am mohammed sajid pasha,currently i am here in United Arab Emirates i entered 25 may tourist visa.i want to extend more one month,my vise expiry on 23 June 2016.if it's possible to extend kindly suggest

Mohammed Sajid Pasha

+971569240980
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa